Thread: Perhaps this describes a lot of us.

Perhaps this describes a lot of us.

I think that only describes one unlikely scenario.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    If you have a lot of fantasies maybe.

Might be some ones dream but I don't think it always turns out that way. Maybe n the wildest fantasy only.

I have plenty of suits but Wifeling GG has never expressed a desire to don one!
    And tbh the shirt would be, ahem, a lot more pushed out. I don't want to embarrass my wife now she's a member but yeah... 😬

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I love the song and video, thank you very much for sharing. I could see many folks probably been in the guys shoes - observing females with the curiousness of how the outfit or dress may look on us, jumping on the chance to experience that curiousness when able to do so, the fear of being seen and being so into the pink fog to be reckless with hiding, the oops of tripping and ruining the dress. The ending in where the SO is observed doing virtually the same thing is what strokes of it being on the fantasy side of things

For many of us a wife who didn't go batshit would be the fantasy. What she went on to wear would be irrelevant or pure gravy.

Platinum Member
    Wait to the kids on the street post their video to the neighborhood Facebook account. Wishful thinking otherwise. I think most wives would have a totally different reaction if they found a lipstick tube in hubbies jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    If you have a lot of fantasies maybe.
    With all the heartache, pain, drudgery, and problems that life presents, sometimes fantasies are the best part of our lives. Brief escapes from everything that makes life lousy for us, into a world where everything goes right, absolutely perfect. Too bad real life can almost never be as good as our fantasies.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

That was cute... But no. A lot of us, yes, but not the lot.
    Last edited by Aunt Kelly; 05-11-2019 at 02:35 PM.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Funny video. Not really one I could relate to though.

Cute video and well presented. Personally, I don't think that happens a lot and it does have a fantasy feeling to the video. That said, back in 1973 my wife and I tried something like that. We both ended up feeling really weird. That role reversal didn't work at all. We decided that neither of us had the behavioral foundation to be the other one even though we could look a bit like the opposite. Goes to show, there is a whole lot more to gender than clothes. You either have the behavioral foundations or you don't. At the time I was so intensely closeted and in such deep denial the feminine behavioral traits in me were totally suppressed. Not so now. Dang that was a long time ago! A lot has changed since then. Kinda gives me the chills to think about how different I am now compared to almost half a century ago. What happened?!

Yeah, I can relate to that video.
    I think for a long time something of that nature was a fantasy of mine but no longer.
    I'm happy being girlfriends with her now.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    On a 1 to 100 scale of my T fantasies? That would be about a 15!

Micki's r more my style!

tj.dsc-9601.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Michaela, the most my wife comes to wearing my clothes, is my old dress shirts when gardening.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Funny video i guess

I think it's one of our dreams, look for it at the end of the rainbow.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    With all the heartache, pain, drudgery, and problems that life presents, sometimes fantasies are the best part of our lives. Brief escapes from everything that makes life lousy for us, into a world where everything goes right, absolutely perfect. Too bad real life can almost never be as good as our fantasies.
    To paraphrase Willie Wonka, “A little fantasy now and then is relished by the wisest men!”