Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weight Loss and Feeling Great

wow looking good can you lose 15 LBS for me to lol ok ok 25 LBS lol

Platinum Member
    Congratulations to all who are losing weight. When the agent at the driver's license bureau asked me to reconsider the weight on my driver's license (175) I had to fess up to 215. Ugh! I started reading the calories on junk food/soda and ditched the sodas, beers and sweets. I have dropped my weight to 195 lbs which is alright for my height and frame.

Yes, the clothing choices are better for the smaller sizes. But, my primary goal was to stay healthy and avoid diseases associated with being over weight. Maybe one way to monitor one's weight is to try on every week your favorite pretty dress made with non stretch fabric. It would be a gentle reminder to "watch the food sweetie!"

I never lost weight but could drop 10 or 153#'s
    Angie

Congratulations I struggle with my weight everyday but I do everything I can for it not to bother me

Banned Read only
    Congratulations! I've also recently lost weight about 45 pounds and i've also noticed how clothes fit a lot better.

GretchenM,

Absolutely fantastic on A1C 5.9, I am also working on reducing mine from 9.4 to 7.0 or lower and then to below 6.0.
    Blood this am 129, its all about what you eat isn't it. Like you in my 70's so energy a lot of it is harder to develop.
    Again congrads on the 5.9 maybe I'll get there too.

Davina

Hey! Oh yes. I just discovered I can do single leg knee bends while reading these posts. I am using a Logitech cordless mouse--and I can scroll while the mouse is held in my hand--even if it is held away from my desk. I am naturally slender. But I should lose a little weight because my height has shrunk.
    Found out yesterday my 15 yr old grandson is now taller than me. My biceps are bigger though. Mild weight lifting. This is not so feminine for my crossdressing appearance, naturally.