Thread: Cruising, en fem, non binary

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar

Cruising, en fem, non binary

This past week was a first for me, I spent 7 days at sea being totally fem and somewhat non binary in
    my appearance. I flew a bit mixed but was addressed as ma’am several times. I did not wear a wig but
    my natural hair almost every day. So I share this as not only an experience but as a way for you ladies
    to understand that we are being accepted more than even I realized. I was treated well and it was great

Two pictures I’m sharing were done by the professional photo folks on board and yes the one in my dress is of course a wig. I hope you all enjoy my friends

Two more pictures, one from the deck of the ship the other a section of the ship called Central Park
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Read only
    Rachel,
    I'm so pleased youi enjoyed the cruise so much , the pictures are wonderful , many thanks for sharing with us .

Possibly one picture is missing showing the bikini lines !!

Maybe you could let us know some of the port's of call and how they went while ashore .

Wow, what a fun thing to do while dressed.

Glad you had a good time.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Rachel,
    I'm so pleased youi enjoyed the cruise so much , the pictures are wonderful , many thanks for sharing with us .

Possibly one picture is missing showing the bikini lines !!

Maybe you could let us know some of the port's of call and how they went while ashore .

Teressa, thanks for asking. We went to 3 ports, St Marteen then San Juan PR, but that was a short stop only 6 hours.
    Then to an all inclusive part of Haiti called Labadee a place bulit by Royal Caribbean.
    There truly were no problems while on shore, the ships crew was great despite my male ID having to be used as you must
    use official names for such trips but I was never once questioned despite my very fem appearance, of course I know it’s because I don’t truly pass but it’s ok I can be me and not worry about it all

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I also wanted to mention while on the ship they had an LGBTQ meet an greet in one of the bars. I ended up meeting people
    who work for my airline as Flight Attendants, all guys gay and they just so adopted me and we met up several times.
    They also invited me to their dinner table and so I did that on the last 3 nights of the cruise. It truly made my time great

Rachel,

Sounds like you had a truly wonderful time and meeting up with others from the LGBT community, well, icing on the cake springs to mind.

Now St Marteen, did you do the airport takeoff thing? For those who don't know what I'm talking about see here
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Quote Originally Posted by Helen_Highwater View Post
    Rachel,

Sounds like you had a truly wonderful time and meeting up with others from the LGBT community, well, icing on the cake springs to mind.

Now St Marteen, did you do the airport takeoff thing? For those who don't know what I'm talking about see here
    Yes I did do the Maho Beach experience it was a bucket list item of mine. I’m such an airplane nerd

Rachael, Very nice. Wish I could get away for a week.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

It sounds like you had a fantastic trip and meeting up with the LGBT group was really very nice.
    Crissy

Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Glad you enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael Leigh View Post
    Yes I did do the Maho Beach experience it was a bucket list item of mine. I’m such an airplane nerd
    Definitely not something to do wearing a wig!

Banned Read only
    Rachel,
    What a great bonus , from your comments flying has to become easier , while on that subject did you come across any TG flight attendants ?

I've never cruised that part of the World , the one that ticked all the boxes for me was the one that took in Turkey , Egypt and Jordan .

Great pictures from a great cruise.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Very nice and I am thrilled that you were able to get away, be yourself, relax and enjoy yourself! No one deserves it more!!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Platinum Member
    Hi Rachael . It really sounds like you had a wonderful time. >Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Fabulous!