Just one of my sons was left without knowing about me.
So I flew to Dallas Texas last Friday morning to help him come back from a two weeks training in a new job where they assigned him with a new truck and the trailer and had to drive back to California.
I was wandering how to approach the conversation with him for around two hours when I got a call from the endocrinologist office regarding a referral for electrolysis. After that I had to call to the health insurer and something's were a bit obvious so after the call he ask me what was all that about.
So a long conversation that ended with a stop on the road (he was driving) to give me big and tight hug. He made me cry when said, your my dad, I love you and support you in this new life.
Just have in mind that he came being 16 years old to live to the states. Now is a married man that gave me my only grandson.
My only concern and why I delayed this action because always was hard to find the right time to talk without his wife present because she is kind of traditional catholic fundamentalist, but he said, no worries, that's my job and I know how to do it, just give me few days.
Now my way is pavimented to soon go full time.