Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gender changing app filter

I figured I'd reply to this thread with my own pics.
    'Him' (obviously!)

Attachment 304544

And Abbie. No idea why I'm wearing a fur collar! Lmao (Time for a shave �� .)

Attachment 304546

Hope that on topic enough, Char. 😉
    Last edited by abbiedrake; 05-30-2019 at 06:55 AM.

Banned Read only

Post Faceapp has gotten much better at gender swap and making you look prettier /younger

Here is members photos using the filter from faceapp.

https://faceapp.com

see members b4 and after
    https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...gly-too-pretty

There is a Virtual FFS /female HRT software you can use online

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Use Screen save,capture your screen,screen shot

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaPDX View Post
    Just tried it, the first several came out pretty bad, then I got a good one. Now if I can just figure out how to save them.

[QUOTE=Victoria_Winters;4364888]I just posted this exact thread. I didn’t see this untill after of course. I’ll admit I like it. I wished I looked half as good as the filter makes me look!

FFS,female hormones hrt,HGH to help keep facial fat and feminine fat plus maybe prednisone /pinkpanther,Orchiectomy and you'll look super prettywithout much makeup.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=luuv2dress;4361460]I was coming here to ask the same question.
    It’s given me an extra push and something to aim for when applying makeup now.

Look up Catfish makeup and you learn how to Get the gender swap results also study the virtual feminization website so you will knownthe differences beween a male and female face and get an idea how to correctly apply makeup to alter the masculine appearance (look up Joseph Harwood makeup on YouTube.

That face changing tech in Mission Impossible is pretty good....

Attachment 304603

I give you Thomasina Cruise!
    Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go - T. S. Eliot

How glorious it is, and also how painful, to be an exception - Alfred De Musset

Sometimes even to live is an act of courage - Seneca

We suffer more often in imagination than in reality - Seneca