Thread: Forgot my shoes

Forgot my shoes

Me and my wife were driving back from our cabin in the woods about 4 hrs away. I dressed up that morning in women's jeans, top and flats to pack the car. I normally would do this in my guy clothes. I stayed dress this way till I closed up everything and got on the road. I then pulled off and put on a skirt and heels for the rest of the drive. About half way through, we were getting hungry and I needed to use the restroom. Then it hit me. I left my guy shoes back the cabin. So all I had were flats and heels. I started to panic( and so did my wife). I started to have to use the restroom more. Luckily there was a Miejer store(like a Walmart) a few exit down. My wife went in and got me a cheap pair of sandals for the summer.

My wife then asked me what would I have done if she wasn't there. I said I guess I would've changed into guy clothes and put the flats on and grin and bear it.
    Then as I drove I thought (to myself) well if that happen and I was already going to go in wearing the flats, I guess would just put back on the women's jeans and shirt. What would be the difference? In for a penny in for a pound. Right? By the way I don't go out to places dressed only while I drive.

First time i went out my SO and I were just out for a drive and she hit something. Not thinking about it at the time i got out on a very busy corner, at a gas station, and thought nothing of it until i was getting back into the car. Then it dawned on me that if it had been serious enough to take out a tire or something, I didn't have anything to change in. After that, I always try to make sure i have a quick change bag with clothes, shoes, make up remover wipes. It's better to be safe than sorry.

As for your situation, I am sure the flats would have been fine in an absolute pinch. they might or might not have gottern noticed but most won't say anything to you even if they do. At least you got some new shoes out of it and i'd just leave them in the trunk, just in case
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Silver Member
    Jeans and flats
    A who would notice
    B who would care

Another vote tor just putting the flats on. No one would notice.

Exactly, Meghan...which is why I, almost always, wear flats.

I don't recall ever checking out a man's feet to see if he was wearing women's shoes or not. Is that a thing?

Platinum Member
    Hi Jessica , Really no problem found. >Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Just wear the flats and wear it here.

Yes, I have done that.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I wear flats all the time in guy mode. Not a big deal at all!!!
    https://balletflatsformen.wordpress.com/

Aspiring Member
    Been there. Done that. Wore the flats. No problems at all.

I would have just worn the flats.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Joanne~ View Post
    First time i went out my SO and I were just out for a drive and she hit something. Not thinking about it at the time i got out on a very busy corner, at a gas station, and thought nothing of it until i was getting back into the car. Then it dawned on me that if it had been serious enough to take out a tire or something, I didn't have anything to change in. After that, I always try to make sure i have a quick change bag with clothes, shoes, make up remover wipes. It's better to be safe than sorry.

As for your situation, I am sure the flats would have been fine in an absolute pinch. they might or might not have gottern noticed but most won't say anything to you even if they do. At least you got some new shoes out of it and i'd just leave them in the trunk, just in case
    I always have a set of overalls in the boot of the car, then whatever I am wearing (male or female attire) is kept clean if I need to change a wheel or anything.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

Just wear the flats. Anyway most men don't even make eye contact in the restroom.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN