Thread: Caught in my nightgown by my neighbor

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Caught in my nightgown by my neighbor

I am not real great at writing and appoligize now for wording and punctuation

So last night, I was super tired early, It was about 7:15 I decided the day was long enough and busy enough.
    In to the shower and call it a day. After cleaned up and ready for the night. I came out to the kitchen that
    faces my back yard. definitely private to the world. Just about to close the door and lock up for the night
    Probably 7:45 by now.

I reach for the door, and my neighbor is just about to knock on the door.
    He see's me on the other side, stops his knock before he actually hits the door.

So it was definitely clear that he saw me. I held up a finger to motion him I would be just a minute.

I went in to change back to Ray Mode.

I went out to see what was up.
    He had a wiper motor that he needed help changing in his mothers car.
    I went out and helped him get it done.
    Not a word further was said about what he saw.

And as he was leaving, he said he would be back tonight to see if he can do some digging and find a water leak I have in the Main water lines.

So I guess I survived that experience. Being in the heart of Tennessee, Of course I was nervous about getting caught here.

I have considered telling on of my other neighbors,
    He is a pretty good guy, and dont think he would have an issue.
    Might as well tell him now.

This is how I was dressed when he caught a glimpse.
    No denying it, I am a crossdresser.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"