Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Borrowed" in reverse!

"Borrowed" in reverse!

Fie! And Egads!

When I first got here, one of my first threads was about how I "borrow" a few pieces of my wife's clothing from time to time. I'll say "Honey, I'm going to 'borrow' this" (complete with air quotes) which vaguely translates into: "Honey, I found this in the closet, you never wear it and honestly the style is more 'me' than 'you' so I'm commandeering it for the foreseeable future."

Evidence suggests that she has "borrowed" one of my bras. It's not expensive, it's a Costco special of some sort, but it's my most comfortable bra, dagnabbit!

She didn't even announce it with any air quotes or anything!

*hurumph!*

Lol

Don't care, love her anyway, and she's entitled

Lol that's cool my wife borrows my bras and panties too. I will walk in and see what she is wearing and I will be like hey is that mine she then smile and say yes can I borrow them.lol which I done the same thing she will see me in something of hers. It's good we are about the same size lol.

Platinum Member
    Hi Macey, It can be tough trying to just be an honest Crossdresser. >Orchid ..OO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

LOL

My ex had come to visit, and it turned out to be longer than we expected.
    She borrowed some of my undies, and then groused because I have prettier things than she does.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Macey, my wife has borrowed my jewelry and slips.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Macey, I’m sure you will be reminding your wife that it works both ways, even more so now.
    Crissy

When my wife and I were together she would borrow things at times as well.
    Somehow it was always my favorite things.

I guess that is the price you pay for an accepting wife.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Ha! More than once, my wife has run out of mascara, eyeliner, etc. and I pipe right up with "I have one you can borrow!" I like to think it helps with "buy in" when she can see some advantages ")
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

I believe the term you’re looking for is “commandeered”.

“For richer or poorer” Isn’t that how it goes?
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I only wish that I could borrow any of my wife's clothes, she is much too small. Petite I think is the word. But makeup and jewellery, that's a different matter, it would be easier if we had a joint store of each. She uses mine, and I use hers.

Hi Macey,

Consider it a small price to pay for having an accepting wife!

I'm on vacation right now and I noticed when I looked in the closet for something that my wife had packed one of my shrugs for her use. It actually gave me a little smile when I saw it.

Elizabeth

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth G View Post
    Hi Macey,

Consider it a small price to pay for having an accepting wife!

I'm on vacation right now and I noticed when I looked in the closet for something that my wife had packed one of my shrugs for her use. It actually gave me a little smile when I saw it.

Elizabeth
    I'm with Elizabeth it's a small price to pay when you have an accepting wife! Besides that's what girlfriends do they borrow items from each others closet.
    Jill

You all seem to forget the females code, so I will remind you. It goes like this, What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine or ours. So when she has something you perceive as yours it really is hers as well.

Macey,

That seems to be a comfortable accommodation. Borrowing your clothing is a sign of acceptance. Be joyful and don't "hurumph".

Quote Originally Posted by wbdavid View Post
    You all seem to forget the females code, so I will remind you. It goes like this, What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine or ours. So when she has something you perceive as yours it really is hers as well.
    LOL I agree ! Most Women do seem to have a problem sharing their cute things with us !

zxxx.jpg
    zzzbbb.jpg

My wife borrowed a denim pencil skirt once. A few weeks later one of my daughters asked my wife if she could borrow her "new" denim pencil skirt, by which time it was back in my wardrobe. My wife told a white lie and said it needed a repair and strangely enough when I next took it out a side seam was coming adrift, so it sat in the repairs pile for ages (my wife like to make clothes but not repair them) where it was noticed by our daughter. So there was no white lie on my wife's part, except of course the not admitting that it was not her skirt.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

I think Consuelo has got it spot on. It's one of the great things about having a supportive partner. These little moments are special and for me would have been unimaginable a couple of years ago.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Aww, now I was being tongue in cheek about it I'm not really bothered

I don't think my ex would have touched any of my CD stuff unless she was wearing a haz-mat suit, so count yourselves lucky

Aspiring Member
    My first wife always said she didn't like my CDing, but accepted me wearing panties.
    Then one day I saw she was wearing a pair of mine, so I challenged her about it.
    She said "I can't tell which are yours and which are mine". (even though we never owned any that were of the same style).
    So I said "yeah, it is confusing, isn't it?", and that was my cue to wear any of hers.
    My CDing was not the reason why she became ex, by the way.

So sorry to hear of your recent loss, Macey! 😜 They can be cheeky cows sometimes.
    With Wifeling GG it's not happened like that, but there's definitely been more than one item I've bought for myself that she's ended up with when it's not quite fit. That's even happened once or twice when she's bought me something herself. I'm bigger than her but our styles have sufficient overlap that it's fine.
    Besides if she gets something of mine doesn't that mean I legally obligated to recommence shopping?!

We share tops and shoes all the time. Jewelry also.
    I keep telling her to wear some of my things if she wants. I can't wear all of them at the same time so go for it.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Haven't you heard the saying.....

First up best dressed. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm first up, but during the week, it usually into my man disguise for work! Lol

Although, she's been known to nick my tshirts and socks on occasion too!

My partner borrows my clothes too.

Pantyhose, tops, scarves, whatever she likes. I don't mind because it really means she accepts me for who I am.
    They/Them
    I love dressing as a woman.