So I have the house to myself for the evening. Being home alone and able to dress isn’t that unusual for me except tonight I’ve decided to dress up a little bit more than I usually might and put of a lace dress and matching strappy heels, corset and hip padding. Normally I’d slip on a skirt, top, semi casual sort of thing.

So yes it’s nice to be dressed to the nines but the downside is, I’m trapped within 4 walls. As someone who’s used to getting out and about, opportunity arising, there is that feeling of emptiness. I’m back to those days before I started to venture out, experiencing that longing for something more.

Look I shouldn’t really be glum about this, it’s just, well it’s just a tad boring having little to do except go online or watch TV, both of which I don’t need to dress to do. Perhaps I should have gone casual as usual and then I might not of felt this was perhaps just a waste of effort.

Oh hell, enough self-pity already. I am going to dress down in a bit anyway as it’ll be dark in an hour or so and I’ve got washing on the line to bring in. Strappy heels aren’t the best thing for that. It’ll be nice just to feel some night air on the legs for a few minutes at least.

So just to add a question. Does anyone else get the house bound blues, especially if you've yet to venture out?