Thread: Great experience with SA

Great experience with SA

Long winded but I feel great!

Lane Bryant has always been a place I felt safe in going into and picking up a few things. The one local to me (comfort zone) closed shop and left me with no place close by sooo....
    Today I traveled a few towns away to the nearest one in a shopping strip mall. As I walked in I was welcomed with a hello how are you today and what may I help you out with? being it was a new store and new associates I was very nervous almost shaking. Digging for the strength to get it out, I simply said in a low tone just a few things for me but I need to be sized for a bra (recently lost a lot of weight) would that be a problem. The SA Marie with the biggest smile looked at me and said no problem let’s go to the back and we’ll get you all situated. After she measured me she asked what style etc etc we go back out into the store she helps me pick out a few and had small talk the entire time, she made me feel welcomed and very comfortable. I browsed the panties picking up a few of the new style (which by the way are very comfortable) and glanced around the store from that spot thinking of what else. Marie says go shop girl and take your time you’re not going to find anything looking from over here 😀

I shopped a little more and inquired about a body suit top without hesitation she takes me over to them and she starts to pick one out trying to guess my size, at this moment she says here take these two and go try them on. I’d hate to see you leave out with the wrong size so I ended up trying on quite a few things and she’s even bringing items into the dressing room she watched me look at so I wouldn’t have to go in and out.

Best experience I’ve had shopping to date!
    Lane Bryant rocks!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    It's always pleasant and encouraging when u find servers and SA's who r polite and helpful, Luuv. On the other hand that's their job!

I'm always a bit amused when reading posts here where someone gets wings after an SA refers to them as, "Maam".
    Or, is devastated when called, "Sir"!

I was out last nite with a group of T's and one very experienced, full time T became quite upset when she asked an employee where the rest room was and he politely pointed to the Mens room. It took an hour and several drinks to calm her down!

If it had been me, I would have simply asked, "Do u have Ladies room"?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    Hi Luuv 2 Dress , LB has been one of my favorites for a long time. >Orchid ...+..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I might have to test Lane Bryant's policy myself.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My one big adventure our in the world dressed; full makeover, nice wig, all the bells and whistles, started at Lane Bryant and I had a similar experience. The SA's were awesome, helping me with color and style choices as well as sizes. I think they had as much fun as I did. From what they told me, a lot of 'us' shop there and it is no big deal. They made me promise to stop back by before I went to the club and we took pictures together. I didn't come close to passing but they made me feel like a million bucks.
    Glad to hear you had a similar experience.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Twice I’ve had good experiences at LB but this was theee best

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Nice, I’ll definitely be shopping there more often than online and waiting

luuv2dress, Sounds like a really positive experience.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Silver Member
    I so love to hear these stories. Even though they have very similar plots, I never tire of them because they represent not only the liberation of that particular writer but the broadening of acceptance for all of us.

I've said it before but it bears repeating. I truly believe that female SAs not only accept crossdressers, they ENJOY helping us. Why? For one thing, we are better than average customers because we are appreciative of whatever acceptance we receive. Also, I've been told that we tend to be more accepting of the clothing suggestions they offer us. At least that's the case with me. They are professionals, after all, and take pride in their skills. I also like to think we represent a departure from toxic masculinity.

There is NO substitute for shopping in person for yourself.

I am so happy you had a positive experience. I enjoyed my experience at Lane Bryant. Looking forward to my next trip.

Lane Bryant stores rock. I highly recommend the Annapolis, Maryland store.