Long winded but I feel great!

Lane Bryant has always been a place I felt safe in going into and picking up a few things. The one local to me (comfort zone) closed shop and left me with no place close by sooo....
Today I traveled a few towns away to the nearest one in a shopping strip mall. As I walked in I was welcomed with a hello how are you today and what may I help you out with? being it was a new store and new associates I was very nervous almost shaking. Digging for the strength to get it out, I simply said in a low tone just a few things for me but I need to be sized for a bra (recently lost a lot of weight) would that be a problem. The SA Marie with the biggest smile looked at me and said no problem let’s go to the back and we’ll get you all situated. After she measured me she asked what style etc etc we go back out into the store she helps me pick out a few and had small talk the entire time, she made me feel welcomed and very comfortable. I browsed the panties picking up a few of the new style (which by the way are very comfortable) and glanced around the store from that spot thinking of what else. Marie says go shop girl and take your time you’re not going to find anything looking from over here 😀

I shopped a little more and inquired about a body suit top without hesitation she takes me over to them and she starts to pick one out trying to guess my size, at this moment she says here take these two and go try them on. I’d hate to see you leave out with the wrong size so I ended up trying on quite a few things and she’s even bringing items into the dressing room she watched me look at so I wouldn’t have to go in and out.

Best experience I’ve had shopping to date!
Lane Bryant rocks!