Thread: I bought a stripper pole

I bought a stripper pole

And let me tell you I have a new found respect for the ladies who are able to do what they do on these things. There is no question that this has full body workout written all over it.

Hoisting my 225 lb self on here was tougher than I thought it would be as I do workout 5 times a week.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Good luck with it LOL
    I would be afraid I would break it.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 08-23-2019 at 07:41 PM.

Platinum Member
    Hi Girlyman , Most of the stripers are probably only half your size.

How do you have it anchored in.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

So I've given this a little thought.

I think we need a demonstration, pictures.

Me, I have only been an observer.

It's designed to hold up to 400 lbs believe it or not. I did some good testing on it before I tried it and I have no concerns.

I'm with Jean, we will need pictures.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

With zero judgement attached might I venture a gentle and respectful 'why?'.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Pics on a pole don't translate well. Videos do, tho! I haven't had mine out in 2 years because it's hard on my old hands and back!

But, I have a T friend who has been VERY involved in pole dancing for a number of years. She is at least 6' tall and 185 pounds. Good enuff to be in exhibitions with GG dancers!

The last time I did some dancing was earlier this year. But, I don't recommend it wearing heels or an outfit like this!
    37P1290455 (638x640).jpg

Here's a group of us girls at a pole dancing class in Vegas 5 years ago. That's me up the pole! But, sadly I can't do that anymore.
    THe T I'm talking about began pole dancing then, too. She's the tall one I'm kneeing in the face.
    61522.jpg
    Mods: I have permission to post this pic from everyone in it.
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 08-24-2019 at 10:18 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Some time we don't know what we uncapable of until we try. And there are some thing I just won't try.
    Angie

Here's a group of us girls at a pole dancing class in Vegas 5 years ago. That's me up the pole! But, sadly I can't do that anymore.
    THe T I'm talking about began pole dancing then, too. She's the tall one I'm kneeing in the face.
    I am not gonna lie. You hanging there like that is impressive. I work out quite a lot and there is no way I would comfortably hang there like that.. at least not yet.

With zero judgement attached might I venture a gentle and respectful 'why?'.
    I am 42 I am going to try stuff while I still can.

She's about your age, GM. But back then, she couldn't hang like that either. But now, she slides up and down, spins around, and hangs from the top like nothing!

For years she's taken a lot of pole dancing classes where she was the only guy! Go for it!

If you're serious? The classes help a lot!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by girlyman1977 View Post
    I am 42 I am going to try stuff while I still can.
    Thanks GM. There's no better answer than that. Go for it!

I am sure it would make for quite the shock when I show up to the pole class
    as a hetero male.

Banned Read only
    A while back there was a local dance studio offering a stripper pole based workout class. There was a article in the paper about it and how it's a full body workout.

Women r surprisingly accepting and curious about trans, GM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Is the pole attached to a large base of some kind? A free standing base and the pole not attached to anything at the top.
    I have seen some like that in clubs I have been in.

Mine has a very solid 4' x 4' metal base, Tracii. And, no top attachment.

My friend has one with no base. It sits on the floor and u screw the top plate up against the ceiling. Until it's so tite u can swing from it!

the base sits on the bottom free standing. The top part turns until it spreads and basically sandwiches the pole between the ceiling and the ground. My setup is really sturdy. It can come up and down with relative ease. I would link it but I cant remember what the policy on this site was about external links. I dont ever plan on hanging upside down from it. I do want to live after all.