Thread: Door Ajar when I came home from work.....

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD

Unhappy Door Ajar when I came home from work.....

I came home from work today to find the Front Door wide open. We are very through about making sure both locks are locked when leaving the house for the day.
    So I was surprised to find the door open. So I opened the screen door quietly and entered the house. Both dogs quiet, no barking in greeting or jumping u and down.
    I did a quick look around kitchen, dining room and living room, no one there, a quick look out on the deck Then I hear a noise from upstairs.
    I quietly make my way upstairs avoiding the pesky step that always creaks when you walk on it. I quick glance into the back bedroom shows it to be clear.
    But there is now noises coming from the other side of the house. I reverse and turn down the hall to the front bedroom .Making my way along the wall,
    i peek into the bedroom and see that the right side towards the Full Bathroom is cear. The noises louder are coming from the side with the double closets.
    I can clearly hear the sound of clothes hangers being rapidly pushed aside. I slowly and quietly nudge the Bedroom door open wider
    Then I watched as the noisemaker rummaged through my Kelly closet where i keep Kellys things.
    Hey ! I say, Find anything interesting ? Without so much as a backward glance I heard
    Jeannie say "You have more clothes than I do, I need to borrow a couple of tops."
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Okaaaay. You had a different (waaay different!) response than I would have.

I'm glad it turned out OK.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    LOL awesome!!

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Did you thank her for the heart attack lol
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

Lol thats hilarious

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Oh my Kelly your such a tease ☺️

Kelly, Funny story.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Platinum Member
    Good thing you did not call the police which is what many police departments recommend. Your wife would have stammered and stuttered and told the cops all she was doing was borrowing some of her husband's clothing.

Oh my dressing can be so much fun!
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I would never think to call the police. It would be a case of, oh we forgot to shut the door when we left, which we do from time to time - not just for a short time but for a whole day. We do take more care when going away on holiday. The advantage of living in a crime free neighbourhood.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

Platinum Member
    It's a crime free neighborhood until it isn't. Most of the crime in 'nice' neighborhoods is done by transient criminals picking out where the 'goodies' are most likely to be. The OP did say the door was 'wide open' which is not just 'unlocked.' I really don't know any women who would leave a door 'wide open' and then go upstairs to do something. Happy to hear Portugal is crime free.

Kelly, thanks for the great plot twist. Cheers.
    Life is too short to be boring...Alexandra

Too funny!

Gold Member
    Kelly;
    Is this Fiction or Non Fiction.
    Just wondering, Because it reads very well.
    Rader

Platinum Member
    Hi Kelly , R O T F L M A O . >Orchid .oOOo.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    Kelly;
    Is this Fiction or Non Fiction.
    Just wondering, Because it reads very well.
    Rader
    LOL, Actually, it's all true. The thing about a good story is HOW you tell it. In this one Jeannie is always on me about closing the doors and locking them. When I came home I tried sneaking up on her to scare her, but she must have heard me. Finding her rummaging in my closet should have been the perfect "Boo" moment, but alas it was not to be.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I assume the dogs escaped thru the open door?

Did u even find all 5 of them safely?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    It's a crime free neighborhood until it isn't. Most of the crime in 'nice' neighborhoods is done by transient criminals picking out where the 'goodies' are most likely to be. The OP did say the door was 'wide open' which is not just 'unlocked.' I really don't know any women who would leave a door 'wide open' and then go upstairs to do something. Happy to hear Portugal is crime free.
    PORTUGAL REGAINS 3RD PLACE AS WORLDS MOST PEACEFUL COUNTRY

This is the finding of the Institute for Economics and Peace. (IEP) based on 163 countries.

Although shown as a gain of two places compared to 2018, the actual 2018 report shows us in 4th place. In 2017 Portugal was in 3rd place having improved consistently over the last 10 years. We have asked clarification from IEP.

By comparison Spain and France are ranked in 32nd and 60th place respectively. Portugal’s promotion this year to third place in the Global Peace Index has exponentially raised the bar on this country’s profile.

The report is compiled annually covering 27 indicators ranging from Violent crime, homicide to internal conflicts.

In the domain of “Safety and Security” Portugal was in 9th place this year up four places compared to 2018. By comparison in this domain the UK and Spain were ranked 29th and 33rd places respectively. Afghanistan was in last place.

The Index’s ‘key findings’ report that “the average level of global peacefulness improved very slightly, for the first time in five years.

The full chart can be seen at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Peace_Index which shows USA continuing it fall, now at 128th place.
    Last edited by RachelPortugal; 06-20-2019 at 12:03 PM.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

Noooooooo, nooooo off topic peoples ! This is just a story, no need to bring crime statistics into it.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

What about the dogs? Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    Noooooooo, nooooo off topic peoples ! This is just a story, no need to bring crime statistics into it.
    ^^^^ Politics surely?!
    Also,
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkuu0Lwb5EM

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    It is a true/factual story in which the search of the house is described in the same way that a police officer would if a crime was suspected.
    Rachel,

Rachel, you got it in one !
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57