The eleventh annual Texas Transgender Summit is scheduled for June 28 and 29. There will be keynote speakers and workshops both days. Breakfast and lunch is included and the registration is only $40. The summit is held every summer at a Texas university campus. This year it will be at the University of Houston Clear Lake campus near NASA, the Space Center.

This summit is for anyone interested in the latest in transgender services and transgender issues, legal, medical, mental health, etc.

There are at least four forum members, including myself who are committed to attend. Aunt Kelly is on the TTNS planning committee. Lana Mae has volunteered to help and will be flying in from NC. Stefcd is driving in from out of town and has also volunteered. I am on the executive board as Public Relations Director.

Kelly is coordinating activities beginning Thursday, the day before the summit, and concluding Sunday, the day after the summit.

It would be a good trip for anyone who has the opportunity to get away for a few days. Register to attend or volunteer to help. Be a part of something big. Help us make the world a better place.

For additional information go to txtns.org or contact me or Aunt Kelly.