Thread: Just go out

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Just go out

Last week I just felt I have gone over the waterfall- it is no longer an issue for me that I love wearing dresses and I am confident that it is not a meaningful issue to others who don't know me and have an investment in my gender. It was a beautiful warm spring day and I put on a short dress and went out! P1080936.jpg

I drove to the city, went shoe shopping at Nordstrom Rack, went to discount fabric house, helped a woman there figure out a choice for her patio furnishings, bought lingerie fabrics and lace, went to my favorite coffee shop, and felt absolutely peaceful and normal like any woman would, sitting next to the line, with an assortment of people, including curious children studying me as they waited.

It is a great relief- and the result is that now I choose clothes with the same freedom as any woman- and the irony is that now I find myself thinking- well do I really need to call attention to myself on this errand? but this is balanced by also choosing the other way' " it is a beautiful day, and I am going to wear a dress and enjoy the sun and breeze and attention of others to my look!"

So I invite you to post your 'just go out' pics, and if you don't have any- take some to share!
    Last edited by phili; 05-18-2019 at 09:09 AM.
    We are all beautiful...!