Thread: Whaa, happened?

Whaa, happened?

Well spummer is here in N.J. Spring cleaning is almost done, the garden is planted, asparagus and string beans are canned, curtains are soaked(lace)and re-hung, carpets are cleaned(vacuum and steamed), windows are washed etc... Took a good look in the mirror today and all my "rough" edges are back with a vengeance, a major acrylic fill-in and color is needed along with a total dye job and a good brow trim and pluck. I don't know if I have the strength, it seems it takes a lot less time and effort to regress to Cro-Magnon than it is to re-evolve to my once softer gender non- conforming cding self, all that time and effort lost? I guess i'll find out soon enough. Why would anyone sign-up for this?
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Slow day at work with everyone out of town gave me time to fix up my nails.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Allisa, I understand, there are days why do I go through what I do to make myself look nice. Notice not pretty because I’m
    realistic but I still want to present my best.
    You can do it though

If it’s such a bear to do, don’t do it.

Banned Read only
    Lisa,
    I felt like this for the last week , now I'm doing a remodelling job on my home . Woodburner is fitted , wiring altered , chased in the walls and replastered ,now it's the long haul of sanding and filling before redecoration can start . Nails , don't ask ! Evenso I enjoyed all the more getting dressed up for a night out .

Micki,
    Lisa is in the same boat as me , if we don't do these jobs no one else will , I'm trying to train the dog but she just keeps telling me , " You can't teach an old dog new tricks !" With that she just wags her tale and goes back to sleep !
    Last edited by Teresa; 05-18-2019 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    If it’s such a bear to do, don’t do it.
    The act of doing female specific behaviors is often even more satisfying than the end result. I never look in the mirror or take pictures of myself; but what my eyes see from my vantage point, is a female person who 'might' be pretty. That's the best I can hope for. Then add in polishing my nails, watching a chic flic, reading online beauty and relationship forums, or reading some young adult books marketed at teenage girls, and I feel pretty good.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Ah, Lisa; your problem is obvious. I myself am looking fabulous. My house on the other hand would probably be condemned, if the authorities could find it behind all the weeds.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I had a GG cut my weeds! They were getting to be around 3' tall! (my neighbor's aunt!) (Not really out to any of the neighbors but not really hiding either!) I started cleaning out closets and drawers! Mostly some remaining male clothes! Planning for more cleaning out of the rest of the house! Getting dressed fully is my reward for all this cleanup! But then again, I did some chores when dressed! Well, I guess it is all just me anyway! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Platinum Member
    I haven't done a damn thing today! I'm glad someone is taking up the slack!!!

Why?

Because life is more interesting this way. -)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Allisa, I have definite guy days and days I'm girly. I don't try to mix the two.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I smiled when I read your thread....I know exactly what you mean. In my two worlds, maintaining the feminine part is sometimes overlooked thus more difficult and time consuming to make up. Like Jamie, I definitely have guy days and girly days, except I always wear my panties ...sometimes a touch of makeup, bra and hose....it just depends.

Platinum Member
    Hi Lisa , Just keep on having the best of both worlds and enjoy everyday. >Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

This time of the year I tend to lapse more and more into the guy mode with bits and pieces of the girl mode appearing once in awhile. It is a pattern I have had for years. That said, I wear women's Ts about 60% of the time - mostly for the color selection. I mean, what can you really do with a T-shirt other than decoration. I prefer them because of the greater length. That is useful as I spend a lot of time grubbing around in my largish, personal botanic garden and flashing the neighbors and passersby with a butt crack is - well, you get the picture. Come August it begins to change and by mid September my version of girl mode regains her dominance. We do what we do because that is what makes the most sense to us personally. Being both guy and girl is really a gift, in my opinion. And how we live it is up to us. The main thing is enjoy whatever you have and live it to the fullest wherever it takes you. If, like me, it is more variable than consistent then that is the way it is supposed to function and a lack of dysphoria is the proof that it is currently the correct configuration.