Thread: Boobs

Boobs

I've stated here before that my wife is more than just accepting. I recently read a thread I think was "Why Boobs". Well it got me to thinking about a conversation my wife and I had about three months ago.

I lounge around the house in the evenings and mornings in panties, bra with D cup forms in nightgown or silky PJs. About three months ago she told me it kind of bothered her with me looking like my boobs were bigger than hers, she is a very, very nice C Cup. We talked about her feelings and mine and I decided her thoughts on this were more important than mine.

So what to do so that made us both happy. I am older, 72, and have nature B+ noobs. So I started experimenting with how to "look good' with my natural body.

Well I found with a under bust bustier and no bra I looked and felt good with my own assets. I am so happy we had our boob conversation. Now what I have IS MINE and the wife likes the fact that they are naturally me and not fake. Also I look better in my bra or braless in my feminine cloths.

I suppose what I trying to say because she told me what was bothering her and I really listened we are both happier and her and I have grown to love what is naturally mine. HeHe I've also found out I love the way I feel and the way she likes to feel them.

Win, win. So glad she talked to me and helped me to love what I have and not need the fake. Deffinately makes me feel my feminine side so much. Love my woman and she loves me.

It's wonderful what two loving people can accomplish with each other

Glad you’ve found what works for you. Most CDs need the extra volume up top to balance out their waistline. Being bigger up top creates more of an hourglass illusion.

Nice to see your wife on board with your problem. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sidney, I'm glad that you were able to come to an agreement.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

It’s always amazing the positives that result from honest heart to heart dialogue. Congratulations to both of you for your win-win solution. We have these every so often. Honesty and humor are integral parts of our conversations. Our favorite “give and take”, is she teases me...how can I stand underwires, hose, shapers and heels ? I just smile and tell her she “doesn’t know what she’s missing”. 😉

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I am at a T event in Vegas now. I'm continually amazed by all these well, and overly well, endowed T's everywhere. Yet, so few have; waists or butts or hips!

I think there is definitely a preoccupation with big boobs in the trans community!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

It is interesting to hear the point of view of Sidney’s wife. I don’t have a SO, but wonder about the opinions of females about crossdressing. I tried wearing a bra, and also tried breast forms, but didn’t like them, so I prefer dressing without them.

YOULOVEMYTOES Palaina Nocturnus's Avatar
    I'm lucky cuz my girlfriend took me out and bought me a push up super padded bra that makes my chest look like perfect b cups. We gave an agreement that her beautiful 38 DDs are the bigger and only real boobs in our relationship.

Yes, that is the secret to a good relationship. Listening to what is bothering your partner and talking about it.

I don't use forms either. I just wear a pushup bra, VS add a cup and 1/2 bras really do. Plus with the humidity down south less silicone means less sweating. Caveat though, I have fairly large pectoral muscles. I am not flat chested even without a bra. I believe the smaller more natural breast helps present a more normal look. If you are looking to have fun wear whatever you want, if you are looking to blend huge boobs won't help with that.

Me too! My pecs look just like 32As if my arms are down. Which is the same bra size that Mary Ann wore.

After decades of using everything from rolled up socks to expensive silicone forms, I've been going natural for several years. Just this past weekend I wore my GF's DD bra with makeshift water balloon "forms" just for fun. This is only the second time I've worn her bra. First time I thought they were shockingly big on me. This time... must say I kinda sheepishly liked it! I won't make a steady thing out of it. Natural is more "real world" for me. It's easy to get too serious about all this. Sometimes it's nice to do something for the sheer fun of it!

A win- win is always good Sidney
    Angie

Interesting post, never thought if my Double Ds bother my wife. She has never said anything but maybe as I am bigger then her. She may not be saying anything as she knows how much I love them. I will have to ask her.

It's a pet peeve with my wife. I'm very careful not to pad too much when dressing at home.
    Last edited by April Rose; 05-15-2019 at 09:48 PM. Reason: redundant
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Always been a GIRL. Michelle1955's Avatar
    My wife wears a DD bra, for me wearing a bra lessen my fog. An A or B cup is what I normally wear. C gives me the best look wearing female tops. Her DD’s bra on me looks huge.

Platinum Member
    Love this I was from age 14a b cup made some interesting stuff growing up now I am a full c cup my wife knows about wendy but not always on board with it my boobs long curly hair we get read as two girls out all the time witch is ok with me but sometimes gets her upset

Our beach place I have been busted coming home in fem by her and other friends and family

Thing is boobs that are yours and not fake are there the fake boobs in my opinion upset them.... I do wear cutlets in my bikini top just a little more juggle love that

I find women with smaller boobs attractive (like Cher when younger, and Kate Moss etc). I find pictures of them inspiring, as I want to look like them.