Thread: I adore my wife!

I adore my wife!

Yes, I am lucky she knows my love for women’s clothes. I secretly think that she is enjoying it, since she has a shopping partner that doesn’t complain. We have a wedding coming up and she has been searching for a dress to wear. I have went with her on several trips looking, but today was awesome. She was in the dressing room and wanted my opinion on how several looked on her, my heart fluttered. After she was done she asked if there were any I wanted to try on! I found a couple but couldn’t bring myself to spend a sizeable amount even though she said I could if I wanted.
    As we left the store, we headed into our Payless that is closing, she bought 5 pairs of shoes and I got a pair of heels, actually we have matching heels now. Overall 6 stores, tried things on in 2, and just had a blast. We are doing it again tomorrow in another city to hopefully find her a dress, and me one too.

Hi Collette!

That is great to hear!

Marion

Glad you had a fun day. Good luck tomorrow!

I hope you have good luck tomorrow on your shopping trip. I love looking through women's clothes with my wife. Clearance racks are my favorite to go through.
    When we go to thrift stores she finds me clothes she knows I like and I help pick out clothes for her. We have been doing a lot of thrift store shopping since my wife decided a few months ago to drop a quite a bit of weight. She went from a size 20 down to a 14 or a little smaller. We are lucky we have a lot of thrift stores with a very nice selection of gently used high quality clothing in the area.

Congratulations Collette! Your wife sounds like a truly amazing person! You are very lucky. Seems like you had a great day and I hope that your dress shopping tomorrow is productive for both of you! Enjoy!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Lucky you.

What a great wife. You should cherish her.

My wife is very understanding; but, not that understanding that she would let me try things on in stores.

When you have your wife on side, little things are done together, zipping up dresses, bras and the like, comments about appearance are more natural and as you go out the door together........
    he last comment...
    "Your skirt is twisted let me straighten it for you."
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

SO much better when your wife is encouraging!

It sounds like you have yourself a keeper. Hold on to that woman. I am so happy you had such a good time shopping.

Collette, That is great story.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Collette,

Thanks for sharing that great story. Please take vary good care of your lovely wife. Best wishes to you both.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Sounds like a great day
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Platinum Member
    Hi Collette , it sounds like you have a very specialWife, She is a real treasure. >Orchid ..OO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Thanks everyone! I just love her dearly for accepting and letting me enjoy trying to be myself. She’s been challenged by this wedding with the color choice and by our kids who don’t want her to wear the same colors as them. The dress she was trying on was gorgeous but at the size point that it really needs to be a between size, frustrating for her as a size up was not available in the store. Hopefully we can find one similar, not that I mind shopping for formal dresses!
    Side note we came home last night and she was trying on some dresses she had already bought, but wasn’t happy with the control garments she had were looking. I fastened her into a bustier that i have as well as a couple of shaper garments. It was a lot of fun having some what of a girls night dressing her up. Now I really wish that I could be wearing a beautiful dress for the rehearsal and wedding days. Oh well a girl can dream.