Hi guys, first post in awhile. My cross-dressing seems to kick as soon as it warms up, which is really annoying since I look better in winter clothes. Anyway, a short story.

I'm a sucker for a cute girl, especially one that has put some effort into looking feminine. While at the grocery store yesterday a girl caught my attention from across the store. She was tall and thin, wearing a very cute purple and green floral print skater dress with a semi-open back and black capri tights, her hair was done up in thick curls and her cross body purse was a perfect match. More like going to church than the store. Something about her really intrigued me.

A few minutes later I saw her in another aisle with a short round person in a button up shirt, jeans, and buzz cut. Before I even saw the face I was sure that I was looking at a woman. I thought, well that seems to be the way of it with lesbian couples, one super feminine, the other super masculine. Both in their early 20s I'd imagine.

Later I was spending a great deal of time looking for a certain type of potato chip when they came down the aisle. They were talking and laughing, making jokes about the chips and snacks. When I heard the pretty girl's voice I realized that she was not a natural girl, though they had a decent girl voice. That's when I realized what that made me so curious in the first place, everything she was wearing was brand new and showed zero signs of wear. Her mannerisms were very feminine, but on closer inspection she didn't have boobs, or hips though the dress was doing a good job making it less obvious.

It was interesting to imagine their lives, were they a transgender couple? Did they just like to crossdress? What really made me think was how much more convincing the trans-girl was, I didn't even realize until I heard the voice, had she been alone or not talking I don't think I would have guessed. The trans-boy was way easier to spot which really surprised me, I had always assumed that a female could more easily pass as a male.