Thread: when your Grand Daughter wears your things...

when your Grand Daughter wears your things...

I've posted this here because it crosses two topics crossdressing and clothes - Wife and I had dinner with our oldest daughter and our oldest grand daughter this evening. Bit of a shock when they walked in the restaurant. Our daughter has, over the last 30 years or so worn several of my older tops and dresses that she thought she was "borrowing" from her Mom but they had been mine (mind you most of these were a size 8-10 or a medium). Well, tonight was surprising as when they walked in the blouse our grand daughter was wearing look surprisingly familiar. I know vintage clothes are the thing, but what she had on was also a bit personal. She was wearing the same peasant blouse I had on when I asked my girlfriend's (now wife of 42 years) father for his Daughter's hand in marriage. Now mine you it wasn't an overtly feminine blouse, but it was still a blouse that my "girlfriend" had made for me some 3 or 4 weeks prior to that date. Its now a 44 year old blouse, being worn by a 13 year old. Two questions went through my mind - how'd she get that and - dang...was I really that small back then!! It was a bit thin these days, and she was wearing a tank or cami under it, but all I could think about was could you see the pink bra I had on that afternoon through it?

So it begs the question - has your children or grand children ever worn your things? How'd you feel?

Jenn

Oldest 2 daughters have gifted me there old clothes. They dress quite stylish and upgrade their wardrobes more often than I can afford.
    Occasionally they borrow dresses and skirts etc. I really hate how much better they look in my clothes than I do.

Last Saturday the younger of the 2 raided my "girls" draws and walks out the house in my black jeans (I was envious as she has great curves that I just don't have).
    Unfortunately my jeans will be on her floordrobe for a few days/weeks if I don't go for a hunt.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I would think I had arrived, for wont of better terminology. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jennifer , A few years ago I Grand Daughter wanted something special for a Halloween
    party and she ended getting one of my tops.

MyWife and I had a good laugh about it. >Orchid ......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

You gonna ask your father-in-law about the pink bra, Jenn??

Banned Read only
    LOL, I am pretty sure my son was wearing my lingerie when he was a teenager and experimenting with such.

I don't think he knew they were mine at the time, I wonder if he has figured it out now that I have come out to him.

I found my father's stash of underwear once. I'll just say that mine and his motivations for crossdressing are VERY different. I'll just leave that there. Chalk it up to things you can't unsee.

My granddaughter (28) was visiting when she had a wardrobe malfunction - her bra strap hook broke, she borrowed one of mine (said it actually fit very well ) and that was the last time I ever saw it; she also borrows tops, panty hose, ect. if she is around and needs to, but I make sure she returns them - still love to accommodate her when I can...……………………….Debra

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Jenn, I'm 76 but my granddaughters r 5 and 7. My live in daughter's styles and mine r VERY DIFFERENT!

However, I am slimmer now than when I began dressing some 22 odd years ago. And, that's by intention, not accident!
    Everything I ever could wear I still can wear!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My Grandson was staying with us for a short time and I know he was in my things a few times. When he was younger he got busted wearing his mom's bra's so I'm thinking he was trying my things on.
    Angie

Silver Member
    Had a cousin borrow my heals years go.

That's really a great story, Angie, on a few different levels. I don't know your situation, but I assume that your grandson being able to access your clothes means that you're out as a crossdresser. And then there's the memories of growing up and having to steal opportunities to dress. And we have a new generation of sisters.
    Last edited by Leelou; 05-24-2019 at 11:26 PM.