Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OH NO ! Not the door bell !!

Banned Read only

OH NO ! Not the door bell !!

I know I've told smiliar stories before but this one that happened this morning was a little different .

I was just finishing my makeup ready to head out to sort some errands , at the time I was only wearing panties , and nothing else , the dog began to bark and then the door bell rang ! So big dilemma what to put on first to answer the door , I grabbed my wig and a long dressing robe and headed for the door . The two delivery guys had alraedy returned to the truck by the time I opened the door , one was heading to my neighbour's house to ask if they could leave my curtain pole order with them , I called out to the other guy and they both returned with the delivery . I did get eyeballed as I stood there in full makeup and wig , no boobs and my satin robe wrapped round me, in bare feet with painted nails , I camly said I was just getting ready to go out and then signed for the order.

I had to smile at the signage on the side of the delivery truck , " Transparcel Express !" Never heard of them before , perhaps I might have got a special deal !

Similar thing happened to me just a week ago. The dilemma was do I just go to the door as I am or cover up a bit.

I covered up a bit.

Platinum Member
    Hi Teresa , A friend of mine drives for UPS and he says that nothing surprises him anymore.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid ..OO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Teresa, Another fun adventure in your life, I hope you are writing these down other then just here.
    Crissy

Maybe the owner of the delivery is one of us wouldn't that be wild.
    Angie

Ah-May-Lee
    I would get scared if my doorbell rang. Because I don't have a doorbell.

If the guys ever asked about, why no boobs, just tell then they are in the wash.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

I have had similiar, and no, i didnt answer.
    Among my friends i have gained a reputation of never being home!

Just curious, but does anyone remember fresh delivery from the milkman? Real or fantasy?!?

Iris -

I remember fresh delivery from the milkman. I guess I'm showing my age with that answer …...

I have milk delivered 3-times each week and yes it is real.
    The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.

That is why I love to buy from Amazon. Not only does it arrive in two days or less but they always leave it at the door or in the mailbox!

I'l answer the door in short shorts and a tight T shirt.

Silver Member
    If I'm home and dressed pretty, I never answer the door. Too risky ..may be a neighbor. I'll check the porch later. If a delivery requires a signature, a preprinted form will ask for a signature, and you leave it on the door. The delivery person will accept it and leave the package.

That’s a funny story Teresa! It’s the sort of thing I fear. I wouldn’t be brave enough to answer the door while dressed. It reminds me a bit of the movie Mrs Doubtfire, when Robin Williams has to keep changing back into male/female attire, at one stage in the movie.

I'm to the point what this stuff is just normal, as I don't tend to put on make-up unless I’m going somewhere or we are entertaining.

I don't know about the wig thing, as I have long hair and it's dyed. I remember when I wore a wig I didn't want anyone to see me without it. My boyfriend and the lady at the wig store both liked my nature grey hair.

I'm a service tech and go to customers’ homes every day. All you have to do is yell thru the door or better yet get one of those Ring things.

You don't need to make any apologies. It is not uncomment for customers to require a call 30 minutes before showing up. I generally have a three hour window, and the customer receives a reminder call the day before. Still some are in their bathrobes, not that I care, I’m just there to do a job and on to the next one.

I know delivery drivers are in a hurry. Last year my roommate had me change the code on the garage. I had just woke up, still in bed, when I hear a truck pull up out front. My bedroom is in the front so when I looked out and saw the water guy, I grabbed my robe and ran to catch him. I had this feeling that she didn’t call in the new number, I was right. So there I am, standing on the sidewalk in my pink robe giving the driver the new code.

Teresa, I think the name of the delivery service was kismet.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I had the police show up once while I was enfemme. They waited while I "changed". But that's another story.

Quote Originally Posted by Iris Tse View Post
    Just curious, but does anyone remember fresh delivery from the milkman? Real or fantasy?!?
    Completely real in the UK, I used it until the 1990s when the deliveries became very unreliable.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    I know I've told smiliar stories before but this one that happened this morning was a little different .
    I have a cheat for this. Go to a dive shop and get a lycra "skin", effectively a black lycra catsuit. Put a dress on over the top. Now if the bell rings slip the dress off and put a jacket on. With the dress it looks like black tights and a top under the dress, with the jacket it looks like workout gear. Being lycra you can slide in and out of anything worn over it in seconds.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Someone is always knocking on the door at the wrong time, lol. Happened to me the other day, was getting dressed and decided to order some food. Thought I had enough time, WRONG. I was fully dressed in micro daisy dukes, bustier and cowboy boots, NO MAKEUP OR WIG. Knock at the door, grab glasses and open door, sign check, thank you have a nice night, Not even a blink from this guy, very professional. But I order from this place and I'm sure they all know about me. Anyway, I really don't care what they think. One morning in a sleepy daze, I answered the door naked with a simi, it was a friend of my wife's friend and the first time meeting her, first impressions are important lol.

i had something similar, was dressed in black miniskirt, lace sleeved top, and painted toes, no makeup or wig, answered the door to the postman, signed for the package and he went on his way. I'd forgotten I'd ordered a new wig and there was no way I missing that!
    Foxy Roxy has entered the building

Banned Read only
    Jean,
    It is normal most of the time but being caught just wearing panties was a first for me , I wear makeup everyday so to me it was a saviour as popping a wig on was more acceptable to me .

Answering the door otherwise isn't a problem at all for me .

The problem with fresh milk deliveries is you can buy it much cheaper at the supermarket and at times it's fresher . In the summer it was already going off if it sat on the doorstep too long and in the winter if it had frozen the milk would be sticking out the top of the bottle and in between the Blue Tits had usually had a good peck at it !

I love to dress when I see the holy rollers running around the neighborhood. I have a special outfit for those occasions.

I really don't care anymore. I dress 24/7 at home and if someone comes to the door, what they see is what they get.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Banned Read only
    Donnalee,
    Hopefully not just in panties though !!

Teresa,

This tread put me in mind of; Ding dong, Avon calling.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Quote Originally Posted by Iris Tse View Post
    I remember milk deliveries. They still do them where I live but you don't answer the door to get it. It just gets left on the doorstep.

Teresa, the door going is a major crimp on my dressing during the week. Because my wife is disabled she can't answer the door herself but, for the same reason, she shops online a lot. Our posty looks like he ate Arnie! Lol