Thread: working girl...

working girl...

so i just worked a project at work dressed, we get offers at work and schedule them weeks in advance, i had hoped my friend would come with and get a photo of it but alas no can do, i got out early and did a store close to home, then met up at the club with my friend and one of the girls that pops in now and then that we have not seen in a while, my friend left when her time was up.

i stayed behind and us girls caught up, she was bummed as she was meeting someone for a date and was dolled up a little more than usual and they did not call or even text they were not gonna make it, i felt so bad for them.

after she left i went back to put my makeup on and get ready to do the next store en-femme, got the keys locked up the club and got in the car and checked my look in the mirror, lots of pink stood out from where the beard cover bled though. went back into the club and fixed my flaws and had some second thoughts but went back to the car,

drove to the boutique Target’ in asbury….found a spot to park but it started to rain…..thought maybe i could find a closer one and checked the lot….got it a little closer but the rain had passed on.

so i grabbed my tablet went the courtesy counter and had to ask for the sign in book, while walking in and over to it a women was checking me out, i walked around her as i smiled,, just before she was out the door i caught her talking another look. i signed in and bee-lined to the women section towards where i would be working.

as i did my audit they were missing quite a few items, more interaction with store personal than i wanted but it had to be done, now when i work in male mode i seek out the women associates to have some small talk with them and this was no exception but it was not in the cards, walked the store a few times and settled for mid age scraggily bearded male who had a scanner who could make corrections if needed, we worked together for about 10-15 minutes and the store did not carry the items i found missing, i thanked him for helping and asked if he could sign off and he did.

i was surprised how cool i stayed during the call, especially when in the beginning as i walked past a pair of ladies shopping as i walked past i caught her tapping her friends arm to alert her to my presence. i now find it cute when i see that type of exchange, kinda like look! look! i found one in the wild.

most people took me for what i presented as in there busy lives, men women lots of kids were there mid day. was kinda proud for doing this and can respect what some folks have to deal with when they’re office is a 40 hour rat race in a closed environment, daily worksite or scheduled run over and over.

bummed i have no picture to share, just another check off the old bucket list, if you made it this far thanks for reading, I’m hoping there is some positive comments being shared around the dinner table tonight in the area…..
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Sounds like a good day to me, so is working at Target a second job? Not sure I understand. Will you work as Mykell there all
    the time?

Sounds like a great day to me except for the rain of course

rachael im not full time like you....it was a chance to experience the work enviornment as female, i have done other projects in said store male mode for a few years....so their was that.

i also did a home depot run last mounth to pick up flowers for the club and fix up the planters i built and donated previously. so im taking bigger steps to being out without being full time and respecting my wifes wishes for what this is to us. i dont have time to post every outing but these two were biggies for me.

luuv you look familiar, have we met ?
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Mykell,
    It is nice to see you progressing at your own pace.

I sometimes take a rest from dressing when out and about just to experience the change in environment.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.