I know I've told smiliar stories before but this one that happened this morning was a little different .

I was just finishing my makeup ready to head out to sort some errands , at the time I was only wearing panties , and nothing else , the dog began to bark and then the door bell rang ! So big dilemma what to put on first to answer the door , I grabbed my wig and a long dressing robe and headed for the door . The two delivery guys had alraedy returned to the truck by the time I opened the door , one was heading to my neighbour's house to ask if they could leave my curtain pole order with them , I called out to the other guy and they both returned with the delivery . I did get eyeballed as I stood there in full makeup and wig , no boobs and my satin robe wrapped round me, in bare feet with painted nails , I camly said I was just getting ready to go out and then signed for the order.

I had to smile at the signage on the side of the delivery truck , " Transparcel Express !" Never heard of them before , perhaps I might have got a special deal !