Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Once a lurker?

Beverly we all make less then perfect selection. Glad to have you on board.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

For some reason it took a couple of years of seeing mostly sex sites until I found this one. Once I checked it out, I joined pretty quickly. It's been 11 years and I have no regrets.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

I lurked for a month or two until I got a feel for it. Then I joined and I'm so glad I did. I only wish I had found it sooner.

What does it say about me that I didn't think about lurking?! Am I odd? It just never occurred to me to just sit back and watch. I mean zero offence to anyone who does. CDing a tricky thing to come to terms with. But I just dropped right in and started posting.
    I guess by the time I joined, despite only having been dressing more fully for a year, I was already owning the label to an extent.
    It's likely no coincidence that is the same time frame in which my wife's cooperation dried up.
    But having learned so much from you lot I'm assuming for a more balanced approach.

Lurked a bit, was looking to see if I could get some decent reviews of transformation services besides the ones they pick to put on their websites.

Between that and the other factors I wrote about in the intro section, I've been all over this site like a maniac the last few days after diving in. Decades of pent-up emotions, I guess.

I lurked for 5 years and was finally convinced this site was populated by people genuinely trying to understand this gender issue. Joining here has been very important and meaningful to me.

Once I found out this wasn't a hook up site, but a place of love, learning, and education I was on board immediately!