Thread: Kindred Spirits in unexpected places

Kindred Spirits in unexpected places

Hi All, I had committed my self to checking at a antique motorcycle race in Oregon. But since I have gained more confidence in going out in femme, not real passable! But I still was wishing that I was heading out for a femme weekend instead of a drab motorcycle race. I met a couple of GG girls from Sacramento there to help check! A long way from home. As we talked Friday evening about the races they were going to checking for the club, one of them said she just needed to get out town but should have stayed in Sacramento to help work on details for Sacramento Pride weekend. So as the conversation went that direction I found they new about the Gems, a group I belong too and had gay and trans friends! So as the boys drank beer and conversed of their racing Conquests. We now a group of four shared wine and pictures on our phones for the evening. At least I can say I had a femme weekend of the soul.

And there could be more.
    A few years ago I was having dinner at this restaurant located in this little tourist town of Solvang. I have told this story before of a guy in a skirt walking up and asking if he and his friend could join me. I said yes, they sat and had a nice conversation. They had stopped because of the antique motorcycle museum there. I believe that they are into the same thing as you. The guy not wearing the skirt lives in Monterey. So there may have been more people there than you thought.

Yes Jean, I totally agree with you. I always wonder who's got secrets they're dying to come out. Just as we gained another girl that evening. She had a girl friend there but didn't want too show it.

It's always good to have that "release" for a femme time. Glad you had fun.

Platinum Member
    Hi Rochel , That sure turned into a great weekend for you. >Orchid ..++..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Bikes n frocks. My idea of heaven, I reckon. Not at the same time so much. 😁