Thread: Just another posting

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar

Just another posting

Hello all, just another posting of recent events. Got to do some dressing lately. First pic is the monthly GNO in Warren. Went with a black dress with white belt and white strap heels. New pair of shoes, had to break them in some.

2nd pic is during the week when karaoke is usually held. Nothing like singing to the melodic music of Motley Crue, the Scorpions and the like. Even got some applause when i did "Home Sweet Home". Wore the pink cold shoulder top I got in Harrisburg from Dress Barn along with a nice jean skirt and a pair of heels that appear to be jean like material.

3rd pic is an outfit I wore when out and about at JCP. 4th pic is one with a top I tried on and liked, so I actually bought it. Had to wait in line while the woman up at the register was attempting to get something figured out. Not sure if she was trying to get more discount or trying to find something that JCP simply did not carry. When in heels, I am about 6'2" or 6'3", so I stand out a bit.

5th pic was once again the pink cold shoulder top with skirt, but this time with the white heels for the GNO in May. My wife actually came with me during the midweek karaoke and I did her favorite song by Survivor - The Search is Over. She also came with me and got into a conversation of how much "fem" stuff I have compared to her. She won't go shopping with me, but will discuss that. Oh well, it was humorous to say the least.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll: