Thread: Atlanta GA

Atlanta GA

There is a group of heterosexual CDers that meet one weekend a month in the Atlanta, GA area (Presently in the Norcross GA). If you are interested, you can contact me or go to their web site.
    www.sigmaepsilonatlanta.org
    Normally the meeting is the second weekend of the month. For the location you will have to contact a member of the groups board. They will tell you where and when the next meeting is.
    The page on their web site has all the information about the group but for security and privacy the location of the meeting is not listed.
    This last meeting was the Spring Ball. The meet was held in the ballroom of the Stone Mountain Inn.
    This was my gown
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 05-22-2019 at 10:44 PM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Last edited by Di; 05-22-2019 at 09:14 PM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Hi ladies, in person monthly meetings of Sigma Epsilon are now active in the Atlanta area. Meeting dates or membership information please contact a member or visit our website at https://www.sigmaepsilonatlanta.org/public/.

If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Sep 10th - 12th.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Well the Sept meeting is over.
    Friday: I was late getting into town due to road construction crossing over Sand Mountain on US-40, so went straight to the Hotel instead of trying to catch up with everyone at Jason's Deli for the Friday lunch. Made it to the Friday evening dinner at Ammazza's for Pizza, then on over to 'Dad's Garage for an improve' stage production (interesting, I had never been to an improve production before). returned to the hotel.
    Saturday: Started early (to me) with breakfast, the board meeting lunch, then 3 games of bowling. followed with dinner at Chill's and some girl talk. Returned to the hotel.
    Sunday morning early breakfast, Packed the car and drove home.
    After getting the car unpacked, I was wondering How well I stayed on my diet/weight loss program. still at 207.4 lb.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:

It is about time for the first 2022 meeting in Atlanta,GA area. I am planning on being there.
    We have an interesting event planned for Sat. evening. Some of us are going to a performance of the Shakespeare Play, Comedy of Errors.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:

Is this group still active? It seems all of the postings are old.

Yes this group is still active.
    Last month we went to a dinner/theater at La Petite Violet, for dinner and to watch the four act play "The Bachelor"
    This month, on Sat., we are planning I think, our 10th visit to the renascence Fair.

I have even bought a period dress for the occasion. and hoping that this year, it doesn't snow, like it did last year.
    I can also use the dress (with some embellishments and special make-up) at our Halloween party this coming year.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 04-03-2023 at 09:56 AM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this: