Hi Ladies,

My wife found out about my crossdressing about two and a half years ago and we continue to slowly work our way through things. It's not always easy and there are setbacks but over the last couple of weekends there have been a couple of small positive signs.

A couple of weeks ago we were swapping out our winter clothes for our summer clothes and as I was putting my winter clothes away in a bin for storage she noted that I was putting my "he and she clothes together". She said this in a very light and pleasant tone, there was nothing negative intended. I noted at that point that I should probably wash my women's clothes before I stored them and she told me to just throw them in the laundry basket and she would do them. A little while later she was going through some of her spring clothes and took out a really pretty sleeveless top. She commented that she while really liked it she wasn't comfortable in it (not that or wan't a comfortable top, she just didn't think it flattered her) so she asked me if I wanted it. Of course I said yes.

The following weekend we were at Target doing some errands. We had finished up getting all of the things on our list so my wife wanted to look at the clothes for an upcoming trip. So we were walking around the women's department when my wife surprised me. My stepdaughter is pregnant so out of the blue my wife asked me "Do you want to poke around here while I go over to maternity?". So I spent the next 5 - 10 minutes idly browsing the racks. When I rejoined my wife over in maternity she asked me if I found anything and I told hey I found a top that I liked that would go well with a blank and white maxi skirt I have. She asked me if I was going to get it and in the cart it went.

What made these small things so important to me was the matter of fact way in which they happened and my wife's manner and tone. She treated everything as perfectly normal and we had a great day each time.

Thanks for indulging me while I blather

Elizabeth