Thread: Next door neighbor crossdressed.

Next door neighbor crossdressed.

When I was around 11 or 12 the next door neighbor and his wife came over and he was fully dressed. I'm talking wig, makeup, hose, dress and heels. It was obvious who he was. My dad answered the door and when he came in he hugged my dad. You could tell my dad was uncomfortable as he tried to push him away. He and his wife thought it was hilarious. My mom thought it very strange. I was already dressing some myself but very much in the closet. This is the first time I had ever seen another CD. This was around 1970. Billie Jean

Your neighbor must've felt very comfortable with your parents to do this. Did they do this by 'surprise'? Or had your parents known about it? Do you recall your parents' reaction after they had gone? Did they speak to you about it?

Grabbing the popcorn for this one.

Macey my mom knew before hand and said something about it to my siblings and I before they came over. It was a prank on my dad. Billie Jean

Oh even better! Lol
    Good on your dad though, Billie Jean. Especially in 1970! Some, even today, would have a fit.

Banned Read only
    There must be more to this story than you know. A prank? I wonder if your neighbor was seen by your father en femme. I would agree with your mother that it was a little strange. I'd be asking why the neighbor thought it would be an ok prank to pull off. Except for getting some sort of approval for a Halloween costume it does not make sense other than the neighbor had been seen by your father and this was some sort of cover up. I suspect your neighbor was a cross dresser.

From the look on my dad's face I'd say it was the first time he had seen him dressed. You'd just have to known these crazy neighbors so I doubt it was a cover-up but just their strange sense of humor. Billie Jean

That's a fun and interesting story, Billy Jean. It's easy for us to jump to the conclusion that the neighbor was a crossdresser, but you just never know. If the neighbor was known for a crazy sense of humor, I guess it's possible that it was just a one-time wacky fun time. There are definitely guys that go along with dressing for halloween and such that aren't crossdressers.

In any event, good for the neighbor doing it back then. Took some guts for sure.

Platinum Member
    I Billie Jean , That ia a Vision & a Memory that will live with you for ever. >Orchid ..++..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Joke? Yeah, right! And what’s the point of getting all dolled up if you’re not going to be CD/TV/TG/TS? It seems like such a waste of time. And weird.

CynthiaD weird yes. I suspect that wasn't the first time he had dressed nor the last, although I couldn't say for sure. He wasn't passable but seemed to be enjoying it very much and walked like he'd worn heels before. BillieJean
    Last edited by Billie Jean; 06-02-2019 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Billie Jean View Post
    Macey my mom knew before hand and said something about it to my siblings and I before they came over. It was a prank on my dad. Billie Jean
    That's an important part of the story. More likely than not, your neighbor was not a CDer at all. Few, if any real crossdressers would want to be seen out and about by anyone, especially their neighbor, in the 70s.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!