Thread: Might be d0ing something right

Might be d0ing something right

Another work week started as usual and this week I was off on a week long business trip. I try to drive when I can and drive dressed to blend in. I was wearing a casual dress and sandals. As usual I found myself in need of a ladies room. I also needed fuel so I pulled into a travel center to take care of both. I parked and headed for the restrooms. It was incredibly busy for mid morning on a Monday. I went to the bathroom, washed my hands and was headed out to the main store area. As I was walking along a lady stepped in front of me looking at me intently. As I went to step around her she again cut me off. My heart stopped as I figured I was busted coming out of the women's restroom. I just looked back at her and she made my day. She said Marcie I don't believe you weren't going to speak. I guess I looked confused and she figured out I wasn't Marcie. I said " Sorry I'm not Marcie. My name is Rachel." She gushed her apology's and proceeded to walk me out to my truck. We talked as I pumped fuel and I bid her goodbye.

I realize she might have clocked me but I choose to believe I was honestly mistaken for her friend. We talked for about ten minutes and I left feeling great.
    Last edited by RachelB.; 05-22-2019 at 06:53 AM. Reason: correct typo

Hi Rachel, From the sounds of it you have a female twin. Great story!!! Thanks for sharing!

Robin

They say we all have a twin somewhere. It kind of freaked me out but she was a sweet lady and I enjoyed having someone to talk to while fueling up.

Rachel, That was really a very nice story and you are most likely still smiling, at least inside.
    Crissy

Ha ha just as well she checked or poor old Marcie would have got an earful later - "Marcie you total B you completely ignored me at the truck stop!!!" "what? i wasn't at the truck stop!" "of course you were, don't play dumb with me" ha ha

Gold Member
    Well, it sounds like a win-win situation, And you where the winner.
    Looks like you had a great trip.
    Rader

Rachel, YOu're lucky, that could have easily gone another way.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Platinum Member
    Hi Rachel , I was starting to worry that this was not going to end well for you,

I thought that she was the Bathroom Police, But all's well at ends well. >Orchid ......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Cool story Rachel.
    Angie

You must have a very convincing fem voice.

Glad you had a positive outcome.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

A similar thing has happened to me, I have been waylaid by other people who want to engage in conversation for whatever reason they choose.

I am always polite and pleasant but it does put me on edge, are they checking me out?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I don't think I have a very good fem voice at all. It definitely put me on edge and I was glad to get in the truck and get out of there. I am sure she had to know but just chose to be polite. Maybe she was just lonely.