Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Came out to the wife today

Platinum Member
    Hi L2D It really sounds like you really have a wonderfulWife,

Now that the ball is in her court just go slowly and don't overwhelm her with this program. >Orchid .....
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    I'm glad thing worked out. Just curious,do you think she suspected ? Can you imagine fast forwarding 10 to 15 years would the outcome have been the same ?
    She said really had no clue🤷🏾*♂️

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by quebec_blonde View Post
    As others advised, move forward but slowly. A spouse likes it when you ask for their advice and now you two have a nice little secret between yourselves which I think helps a relationship. Bad part is now you'll both do more shopping.
    Yes slow is what I will do, and yes I can smell my card burning up now lol

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger82 View Post
    So over the past 10 years, when we’re you dressing and how far had you gone?
    When ever I was alone I would take advantage. I work multiple shifts so when I work nights I have all day to play.
    Furthest I’ve gone was years ago before we were together and that was walking the boardwalk at nighttime nothing recent.

Happy to hear she was so accepting. Hope you both can come closer together now that you've been more honest and vulnerable with her.

Wow! That is awesome! I'm so happy for you. I remember when I first told my wife, (then girlfriend), about my crossdressing. She could tell I had something real big to tell her. When I finally got it out, that I was a crossdresser, she said, "Wait, ...that's it? I thought there was something more earth shattering like you were married or something....." Lol!
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

That's Fantastic!

It's wonderful that your wife has been so positive following your decision to come-out to her.
    As Crissy has stated above tho, be careful not to get carried away & change too much too soon.
    Good luck for more progress.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

What a wonderful day you had! To have something like this off your chest and out in the open with your wife is amazing, and congratulations are in order since you took that leap! Please don't forget to give your wife a big hug for all of this, let her know always what it means to you, and of course, comply with her wishes about your child not finding out ....