Long winded but........

So today after breakfast at home I told my wife I had something to get off my chest.
she said what's up?
I said its not a bad thing, but also I'm not sure where this will go either.

..........Babe since the age of 8 I've been crossdressing, nobody knows about it and through the years I've dealt with it but recently the urge its come back strong. Its no longer fair to you not knowing or me keeping it bottled up.

stare and silence (my entire being is now in knots!)

She replied babe WHY have you kept that bottled up for that long? why wait 10years into us? you could have told me this before now and have been happy with yourself all this time.

I explained about the big social taboo and how society wasn't excepting how they are now.
I said you wear my clothes nobody bats an eye, I put on one feminine thing and society cries foul.
she agreed with me that it is all about how society wants to view it, but that there is nothing wrong with it that if it makes me happy then she's happy. she said she loves me no matter what and very happy I told her. then she asked some questions like how much dressing and how far have I gone, where are my things can she see them (which she then said well not now but one of these days) will I ever get to see her which I replied only if and when you're ready its up to you. I stated to her I'm not gay nor do I wish to be with a man nor do I want to transition, I just enjoy dressing up. I also said recently you've been to a few drag shows and it kinda said to me that you might be ok with it but still wasn't sure because that was someone not in your home but this was my best time to tell her.

she hugged me and again said she loved me. told me to get my things in one place and said one thing you MUST do is not let our child (under 10) see any of the items because she doesn't want to explain or have to say oh mommy brought that the other day.

now the real interesting part!
I get my things together and I had some oops buys that were too small but her size, so I said I'm throwing these out but if you like you can have these because they don't fit me. She replied oh yes! put them in the room I will try them on later (she liked my choice of panties. we sat around for a few and talked some more.

now with that all said and done I said I'm going to the store I'll be back and if you think of anything while I'm gone feel free to ask when I return. when she asked what store I said lane Bryant would you like to ride (she shops there too) she said no you go have fun this time, but what are you getting I replied some panties that fit cause you have most of them now and we both bust out laughing. Even opened a charge account there because now I can get the mailings

in the end for today, I've just made room for my panties in my drawer. I've had a pair on all day and think I will every day forth.....

SO glad I finally told her now the WEIGHT is off!!!!!!! and we are both happy.

thanks for listening girls.