Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your favorite complement from a GG

Banned Read only

Your favorite complement from a GG

I got so many compliments last week at Esprit, but one in particular really stands out to me.

I was standing in line at the bar I had on my new hip pads, forms, skinny jeans, boots, and a cute top that showed off my figure.

There was a GG that was helping with hair in the morning at the fashion show. She comes up to me putting her hand against my thigh maybe an inch or two below my butt and said "You need a skirt about this short.".

I told her I have one that short but don't wear it much.

She looked me straight in the eye and said "Girl, you've got it. Don't be afraid to flaunt it.".

I never felt so validated in my life.

What is your favorite complement from a GG?

Platinum Member
    Hi Roberta , I just love it when woman tell me that they love my earrings . >Orchid ..00..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

That's right Roberta flaunt your stuff girl.
    Angie

Always been a GIRL. Michelle1955's Avatar

Wife comments

When my wife makes a comment in the mournings getting dressed she comments on by rear end wearing my panties or when she comments on my rear end wearing jeans that fit tight across my rear end. We been married 40 years.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Wife comments, how she likes seeing my rear end each mourning getting dressed in my panties and she comments on my rear end wearing my jeans. We been married 40 years.

Compliments from women are nice. I’ve received my fair share. My favorite compliments have been from drag queens. You’re talking about girls who do what we do, but professionally, and at the forefront of fashion. Nothing is as validating as having one tell you “OMG you look so good!”

my all time favorite was at a gas station in san diego. I went inside to pay for my gas and probably buy cigarettes, but really i wanted to see if she could read me. She was so normal, took my money, gave me change etc that I was wondering if she was simply being nice (which is already amazing). So I asked her if she could tell I wasn't a woman and she looked up, gasped a little, and said she couldn't tell at first glance, that I looked like any other woman walking in so she didn't pay me much attention--and then she said "oh my god I love your boobs!" ...forget nine, I was on CLOUD NINETEEN

Gold Member
    Some times Flaunting it is not the real you, nor do you want to Flaunt that image.
    We all have outfits at home that are for home use only. If she wants to do that,
    why was she not in a skirt like that.
    rader

"... and you've got guts!"

- Lydianne.

Roberta:

A good friend asked me if I could teach her how to do eye makeup. She said mine always looked so pretty.

Banned Read only
    RADER I could see her in a skirt that short, we had a chat earlier in the day, I complemented her on her ID badge picture and we shared some shape wear gripes as she helped me change my outfit for the second run. I think she being a big girl herself liked the fact that I was too, and I was rocking it. I had the most confidence of all the new girls in the fashion show. Honestly I do like to flaunt it and this really was the place to do it.

"Ohh, I really like the colour of your nails". I've had that a couple of times. Being complemented on the outfit you've got on is always nice to receive to.

In the early days, I told a GG friend about me, and offered to show her the "other" me, and she said "OK"

When I showed up at her door, she looked confused, and said "you're not..." and then the light came on that yes, I was.

That I was able to not look like the male side of me - in a dress - was wonderful.

Roberta, Thats a great comment. I'd feel validated too.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Wifeling GG telling me that something suits me has always be staggering. More so since I've come to learn how much she really doesn't like me dressing.
    She's an incredible woman. Lucky me.
    Oh, but even better is when she compliments a combo. Saying a dress suits me is nice but I feel genuinely good when she comments that a particular top and skirt go well because that's something I've had to learn. As men we can throw just about anything on and no one gives a crap. But if I have a women's white t-shirt that doesn't EXACTLY match my white skinny jeans then ARGH! Back to the wardrobe. So yeah Wifeling telling me I've done a good job co-ordinating, that's my fave.

My wife telling me, "You look really nice in that skirt, you've got great legs."
    Before i opened up to her about my CDing i couldn't have possibly imagined it would ever be like that. These are the signs of support which make soooooo much difference.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

My wife let it slip once, and said I was hot. I can't remember what I had on, but it was a "blendy" outfit. Jeans and a fitted top, I think.
    Of course, I've never let her forget she said that, and bring it up all the time. (it's a running joke we share)
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I've been told many times by women that I rock an outfit and that they couldn't wear it as well as I do.

I get many compliments on my nail color(s)! I have gotten a few on my earrings! The biggest compliment was given to me by a waitress in IHop in Winston-Salem when she came up to the table and said, "You are beautiful!" I am not sure why but I did/don't feel that I am beautiful even on a good day, but I took her compliment with as much poise as I could! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I had a woman sitting next to me at the nail salon who asked her tech to give her the same color as me as she thought mine was nicer. That made my day. 😁
    Crissy

Oh Crissy you've reminded me of another. That was when another female shopper in a large department store asked Wifeling if she could borrow me after she overheard me advising my wife on a potential outfit.
    And that was years before I started crossdressing. ☺️

I've been wearing full on makeup to work even though I still present as male at work, a female co-worker told me that my makeup made my eyes look very blue, I also had a female SA tell me that the red shoes that I was trying on looked very cute on me.
    Sophie Mosley

I've shown my photo (on phone) to a couple of GGs and both couldn't believe it. I can't actually remember what they said but they were compliments. Other than that the only compliment I can think of was in my rings.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

A gg once asked me if I had a spare feminine hygiene product.

So much for setting an example, eh?
    Last edited by Patience; 05-25-2019 at 10:07 AM. Reason: If you had read the rules you would know not to comment
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

My wife ( who does not like my dressing) told me 2 days ago that I looked really good in my skirt and blouse.
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Happily Married CD !! Ina Girdle's Avatar
    During my very first bra fitting at my local bra shop, the shop owner said to me as she came back into the fitting area with an armload of bras to try on, “It is just so nice to work with you because you are so open and confident.” I told her that she is the only person in the world, other than my wife that I have told that I am a crossdresser. I guess it was pretty obvious at that point, as I was standing there, wearing only my brand new Godess bra and forms & my pants, chatting away with her, happy as a clam.

At the end of the fitting I had selected a couple of bras that fit and I really liked and she asked me, “How do you feel about your bras and the fitting today?”, and I replied, “I feel so good about the whole experience and love my new bras!” And she said “That’s all that really matters, isn’t it”. I know she is a good business person and is smart enough to know my money is just as good as any women’s money is, but I felt she was really sincere and I was on a high for a week after that.
    Just a run-of-the-mill underdressing CD