Thread: No MIAD, no MIS but a MAARB

No MIAD, no MIS but a MAARB

The topic about being a MIAD (Man in a dress) or a MIS (man in skirt) made me think about what I am and what I want to be. At daytime at home, most of the time I’m a MIS. At the end of the afternoon I transform into the charming lady my wife likes most, with a wig and jewelry and everything else. But… late in the evening my best dreams come true and I become a MAARB (Man as a rock bitch). I don’t know if that will be a new category (somebody? Anybody?) but I feel great when I’m rocking the place.
    (Young girl! They call them the diamond dogs)
    Look below, this is the real me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1j8j1jtcaM

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Great video.
    Me way back about 12 years ago playing at home
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    OK, Game on. If we're going to expand the "M" Labels, i'm going to suggest MPVHSIAGHSBNOONAOF meaning "Man Preferring Vintage Hawaiian Shirts In A Grass Hula Skirt But Not On Or Near Any Open Flames"
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

"MIARB" miss in a rock band, the back up band looks familiar \nn/ pretty kool video
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

My wife and I are going to an Avril Lavigne concert soon and I totally wanted to wear an outfit similar to the outfits she wore years ago. She isn't so sure if that will be ok with her or not.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    A shame you're in Holland, Fiona. There's a trans rock band made up of T members of our yearly, Wild Side event in Vegas!

I know they r good because one nite during the week long event, they and we, take over and rock a Vegas bar!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    A shame you're in Holland, Fiona. There's a trans rock band made up of T members of our yearly, Wild Side event in Vegas!

I know they r good because one nite during the week long event, they and we, take over and rock a Vegas bar!
    wow, I would love to be a part of that. Is there any videofootage on youtube?

That's so cool Fiona. I guess this morning I was a CDCP. Crossdressing Clarinet Player.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fiona de wilde View Post
    wow, I would love to be a part of that. Is there any videofootage on youtube?
    I looked and couldn't find any pics of them rockin' it, Fiona. I don't use UTube. Sorry!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Great video.
    Me way back about 12 years ago playing at home
    Wow, you look great, and with a lot of volume in your Marshall Towers. Do you still play?