Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite complement from a GG

I get a lot of compliments on my legs. Being tall and skinny helps.

my favorite was when my wife and I renewed our vows in Vegas, the gg checking us in said we were 2 of the prettiest girls they ever had get married there.

I dress for myself! fashionisto's Avatar
    Probably the most memorable I got was "We are going to start a fan club!". Well, some women do send me lengthy fan mails occasionally after I showed up at a party in drag.

When my wife tells me how nice I look with no suggestions, which I welcome. Also several SA’s...comments on makeup, legs, selections of clothes. Yes, it makes my day. My favorite was the SA in Macy’s hose department. She’d show me her hosed legs, and I’d show her mine. We were both Hanes Silk Reflections devotees and usually wore the same color.

I got tons of compliments on my legs from GG's as a teen which I kind of blew off at the time. I get tons of compliments on my nails when I do keep them painted.

My absolute favorite happened a couple of months ago when I dressed up to see a drag show. I wore a vintage inspired swing dress and patent leather Mary Jane pumps. I got my hair done in a vintage inspired up-do. And I had help from a GG friend with make-up.
    I was standing in the crowd and there was a GG standing in front of me. She turned around and saw me. Her face lit up, her jaw literally dropped. She grabbed me by both arms and gave me a couple of quick up and down looks. She didn't actually say anything. But she mouthed, "Love it!"

Silver Member
    When young I easily passed and was told how pretty I was by people who had no idea.
    The first time my aunt saw me dressed she told me I looked like my mother who was a very pretty woman. What got her was she said I walked like my mother. She assured me that no one would think I wasn't a woman.

Recently my wife and I were out shopping and went to dinner. When we got home she said you really looked nice today. I had worn jeans 2" healed booties, a cashmere sweater with a bra under it and a light wool jacket.

Oh, and there's the first Halloween I dressed en-femme. I was a junior in high school, 1981. I wore one of my mom's mini-dresses from her younger days, rolled up bath towels (to use as "the girls") and pantyhose. Stayed home to pass out candy to the trick-or-treaters. One mom said I was the cutest one she had seen that night.

Silver Member
    Thrice, in my being out experiences. First at a Mac drive thru cashier window when she gave me my change she said, "have fun, beautiful". Second..standing in a long check-in line at the Flamingo in LV, for last year's DLV, two gay women in front of me told me how pretty I was. Third, DLV this year, sitting at a slot machine, a young GG sat at the one next to me. She looked over to me, and I smiled. She hit a nice return and I said something nice about it and she said, "OMG! You're a guy!" We had a nice conversation about CDing and TGs.

Every girlfriend-You have better legs than me i want them
    if you was gay and Dress like that more often you have guy lined up at your door
    A friend-Can you teach my wife to walk in heels
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/

I guess the best one was last week when I wend dressed and the Girls who did my nails 3 weeks prior did not know me from the Drab me and after learning who I was (I spoke in my normal voice) they told me how great I looked and one even called me by a name which I was called at the Atlanta Spring Ball. "Maude" (Bea Arthur) from Golden Girls.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 06-21-2019 at 07:34 PM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

"You look beautiful"
    "You've great legs, wished I had yours"
    "I didn't know you're a man, I thought you just have a deep voice, you look very feminine"
    A woman on the street in Amsterdam recently stopped me walking by.

"I love your dress and the shoes that you wear with it, it looks beautiful"

"I love your dress"

I've been out so many times, that I can't really remember all the the nice compliments.
    My new flickr account has pictures to look at:

https://www.flickr.com/people/bmw325it/

Being told by a girl that my legs look better than hers.
    Being told when in a shop that they have just the right thing to compliment my outfit.

That I have a nice butt and i look sexy in panties LOL

Being mistaken for someone they know is not really a compliment but I sure enjoyed it.

My wife always compliments my makeup and loves it. But she hates the big retro style, or all my polka dot dresses. But, She can tolerate long skirts or leggings anytime or casual blouses. But the dresses, are too much for her at times. I can respect that. Shoes, she doesn't like my 8 inch stripper style heels. But she loves my platform gogo boots or casual non heel boots. So it all depends on the mood too. Samething with fish nets or certain stockings she can tolerate. Some she can't. But mostly positive responses.

That I've got great legs and would put most girls to shame .And I'm a natural in heels

I don't try to pass, but I was complimented on my purse once

I rarely get complements, I think of myself as an also ran. If I wear opaque hose where people can't see my scars and bruises, and my 4+" heels, I sometimes get told that I have great legs.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

My wife has complemented me several times and it is always wonderful.
    A group of women that I would see at work were talking about something they usually would not in mixed company. They told me they considered me one of the girls and went back chatting. They did not know I dress but it felt nice that they said that and I took it as a complement.

I was at a support group and there was a GG speaking on deportment and female mannerisms. She mistook me for one of the wives. That surprised me I am not sure why I did have slacks on and was not over done with make up. I guess I looked quite passable. In those situations even GG get mistaken for CDs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Three times now I've received unsolicited compliments from women on my hair, which is grey and below the shoulder. I was in drab for work. I was taken aback, not used to receiving compliments on my appearance. I didn't know how to respond other than "Thank you, I grew it myself!".

I'm out to 5 women I know and have been complimented on my taste in clothes by most of them, and my legs by a few of them as well.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Years ago, a support group I belonged to had a Holiday Party where we could dress fancy. I was alone but there were other couples there with wives supporting their crossdressing husbands. One woman came and sat next to me and asked me which "girl" was my husband. That was pretty cool.

Two things happened to me when I was in Vegas.
    A girl said she liked my top and then with her husband there .... she said "I love your breasts"
    I said thanks and she asked me if she could touch them.
    I said "Yes" and it did cause a little commotion (guys looking) at the bar.

Banned Read only
    I had some pictures taken when I first cross-dressed about 10 years ago and have shown them to a couple of women who both liked them, one of them even saying I was close to passable. And that was 40 pounds ago! And I hope to lose another 30 and get down to where I was in my 20s.