Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Your favorite complement from a GG

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Leigh View Post
    My wife ( who does not like my dressing) told me 2 days ago that I looked really good in my skirt and blouse.
    That's the biggest compliment I get also, from my nonsupportive wife who admitted that I was dressed well, or that I looked nice. I cherish those.

Now if the OP had asked about compliments from GM's, I could fill a page.

But I'm smart enough to realize that:

A -guys lie,

and

B- guys will say anything if they think it will help them get lucky!

( BTW, once upon a time I thought of using the name 'Lucky' as my nomme du femme, but thought it was too easy a joke )
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Sunday I went to Cracker Barrel around 3PM, thinking it wouldn't be too crowded. I went enfemme, with a black skirt and a flowery black and red top. During the entire time there (waiting to get seated, and while at the table), I had 5 different women approach me with a complement about my top. I've never had so many complements in a single day. It felt great.

I was in Vegas in April and decided to go all out to go shopping and just seeing the sites. Hired an amazing MUA, bought a new wig in LV, decided to wear a black sheath slightly below the knee dress with my Biancas and as I was walking out of my room I ran into this elderly couple. She complimented me saying I looked so stylish and she loved my outfit, I have yet to master my female voice so when I replied with "thank you" she was clearly surprised.

I loved this compliment because it felt truly genuine and since she was surprised at my voice, it made me feel like I actually did pass at the time.
    Last edited by syome; 07-09-2019 at 09:22 AM.

Well my most recent favorite is at Goodwill an employee saying she loved the heels I was wearing.

Well, today..."honey your dress is on backwards".... i threw in the towel and went home....

It was over 40 years ago, from a co-worker that I'd been working with for a couple of years, after I brought in my contributions for the office holiday parties. "It's really to bad you're not a girl, you would have made someone a great wife". She then went on to apologize, saying it wasn't an insult, it was just because I was good at cooking and was so very, very nice (that last was NEVER much of a compliment, always being used as the reason the specific girl likes you but would never see you as a potential mate). It was long before I understood that women generally want leaders, not followers, when they look for boyfriends. It wasn't the first time that I was confused by what women told me they wanted, rather than what they really wanted.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

My wife hates the idea of me cross-dressing but the other day after I came out of the shower she said "you should be a leg model".
    And she told me to shave my chest.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

My favorite compliment came in the form of a young, highly attractive lesbian hitting on me in a club.

I've always said that it was dark and they sell alcohol there, but truth is, she tracked me down on three separate occasions to chat me up. My friends were saying she was trying to see if I was interested in her. I definitely would have been were it not for the fact I also had a relationship. Still it was a flattering thing.

Just yesterday I was picking up an order of Jockey panties at Macy’s as they had a good sale this week. I was scrolling through the email for the barcode and the SA, a woman about my age, saw the picture of the panties and said, your size? I was surprised by that and said excuse me. She then said it again and I said yes, we both smiled, I got my package and was still smiling inside.
    Crissy

Good for you, Crissy!

Crissy,

Good for you. it only gets better. Have fun in NYC.

Davina

Thank you Kelli and Davina.
    Crissy

Crissy, that definitely would have made my day. Cute story.

l had a female neighbor giving me a compliment on my legs when l got caught by her when l went to get my mail , she said " WOW " you have nice legs , your very lucky most women would kill to have legs like yours , l was a bit nervous at first but now l enjoy showing her my legs every time l get my mail she even gives me a compliment on my heels also ,and told me she knows where to come to get a pair of heels when she goes out , l told her any time you want just come over and try them on

Yesterday at work the secretary asked if I was wearing body lotion from bath and body.

I said yes, she then she asked what it was? I said black berry, raspberry & vanilla body lotion.

She said she enjoyed it every time I walked by.

I was in shorts, no show socks, company tshirt. Everything I wear in women's except for the company tshirt. I wear my hair in a ponytail. So a lot of exposed skin.

I'm out so I don't care.

I get complaints all the time, just normally I'm in girl mode. I only do guy mode at work.

I'm out and about a lot. I've gotten so many complements I could choose.

But, I have a favorite in male "underdressed". I had recently gotten a pedi with coral nail polish. I forgot that I had an appointment for a bull body scan at the dermatologists. I knew that I would have to take off my shoes and socks.

I just decided to own it. Both the dermatologist and her assistant gave me compliments on my nail color (and on my bravery, maybe).
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 09-14-2019 at 10:44 AM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Silver Member
    It's not so much the words themselves, but the context. On several occasions, I have been stopped in the mall by a completely random woman who just wanted to tell me how nice I looked. It's one thing to be told that by your wife or a S.A., even if she's being truthful. But when a random woman stops what she's doing to tell me I look beautiful, it's a whole nother level of validation and I KNOW I'm doing a good job as a MIAD.

I have a couple. Two years ago on Halloween my wife and I went out to our favorite local Irish Pub. As usual the wait for a table was considerable. Later on I was talking to a member of the band, who I have known for years, and she says that she saw me standing in line for ore than half an hour and didn't recognize me. She thought that I was just another lady standing in line. Huge confidence boost. Last year I posted my yearly Halloween photos on a Halloween specific FaceBook page. After a couple of dozen likes and a few Pretty lady comments I mentioned that I just play a lady during Halloween. Ended up with around 900 likes and a lot more compliments. Loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgia K View Post
    That I've got great legs and would put most girls to shame .And I'm a natural in heels
    Hi Georgia, I've been told that also, that I have nice legs, by a GG.
    We've all seen scenes in movies where a guy will try walking in heels and be stumbling all over the place. The very first time I found and tried on a pair that fit, I slipped them on and walked around like I'd been wearing heels for years. It felt so natural and effortless!

How can you walk in those Heels?

Just the other day, a mutual gg friend of mine and my wife told me I looked pretty.
    I was in male mode lol
    I'm not out to anyone but my wife. Needless to say, we had a good laugh, and it's now a running joke between the two of us.
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by fun4metoo2004 View Post
    How can you walk in those Heels?
    I get that one all the time!