Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever tease your sister to get crossdress punishment?

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SabrinaEmily View Post
    I don't think that's a real thing outside of fetish stories.

Then again, I thought that about "womanless beauty pageants" and those are apparently real (specifically in the Deep South, too). The world is a strange place.
    I did one a couple of years ago at Church, we had 8 "contestants". It's easier when YOU are not the only one. And oddly enough, two of the most likely "unpassable" guys, made the most "realistic" women. I walked right past them and didn't look twice during our early supper before the event. (I didn't say they were "attractive", just realistic ) Of course it was "rigged", our 80 year old retired preacher won it. Unfortunately the camera man "forgot" to put the SD card in the video camera (was he bribed?) so we didn't have a photo record of the event to look and laugh at at Church supper , the next week.----All I got was a fuzzy group shot pic.

No but I have been able to take up many a dare, when I did it successfully I became known for passing well as a girl.

I often went out wit the other girls to dances on Saturday night, I forgot to know how to dance with a female partner, I got mixed up all the time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

While my older sisters dressed me, I never did anything to cause it.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".