Thread: Ever tease your sister to get crossdress punishment?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ever tease your sister to get crossdress punishment?

Did anyone ever tease their sister in order to be crossdressed as a punishment? While I did not do this, I realize now that if I had pulled at my sisters curlers enough I would have ended up in curlers myself. During my childhood, my mother occasionally did some minor crossdressing things to me so I think I could have ended up with many interesting "punishments". Oh well, opportunities missed!

Some actions that might have provoked such a punishment might have been; upskirting, snapping bra straps, spraying perfume, etc.

Not really, no.

Hey, look, 1000 posts!
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Nope never happened once but I can see someone having a fantasy about that.

Nope. As Tracii said, seems a pretty common fantasy.

Banned Spammer
    Kind of like the old "I lost a bet so I have to crossdress at work" fantasy that gets spread around.

While my older sisters dressed me, I never did anything to cause it.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    Honestly all those stories you read about "pettcoat punishment" and the like are just that, stories.

Never teased, they just did it

We had a card game we played during the summers in Junior High called Spoons. The two biggest losers had to do whatever the group decided. My two sisters and her friends loved making the boys run around the block in girl clothes . Once for sure two of them had to wear tennis dresses and another occasion I remember the two boys having to wear girl scout dresses. Very funny times ! Darn don't know why i always tried to win .

I don't have any sisters

Platinum Member
    Hi Bethanie , I was a lot older and much bigger than both of my sisters,

I guess tat I picked the wrong year to be born. >Orchid ..o+..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Erm, if this were my fantasy I think I'd rather indulge with a consenting adult, one that I wasn't related to. 😜

Hey Patience you can call yourself a millennial now. 😬

Gold Member
    My Sister was 12 years younger than me, so no such luck there. I wish I could have been receiving
    a punishment of wearing female stuff.
    Rader

I also had no sisters, so no experience here. From the stories I've read here about sisters dressing their brothers, it seems to be more because the girls enjoyed it and not as a punishment. I enjoy reading those stories because I would have loved it!

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I have read about two female assistant principals getting in trouble for punishing a boy by putting lipstick , nail polish and a plastic red bow in his hair, before sending him back to class. I also read about a mother lamenting that SHE may have been the cause her son came out as Gay, for the one time she made him mop up his muddy tracks on her clean floor having to wear an apron and lipstick.----Real life is nothing like the fantasies. As a School kid in the late 50's we heard "horror tales" of some "leather jacket teens" who would hang around the drugstore , grab the occasional elementary kid and put lipstick on him or mark up his face.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I had a younger sister. When I teased her my dad beat the crap out of me.

Why the heck would any adult dress a boy in girls clothing for punishment except in a CD's fantasy?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Spammer
    Seems the point has been made if you post about fantasies many here have already heard that one more than just a few times.

Too bad there isn't a "CD Fantasy" section of this forum, where all the extreme dreams could be contained.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    We had a card game we played during the summers in Junior High called Spoons. The two biggest losers had to do whatever the group decided. My two sisters and her friends loved making the boys run around the block in girl clothes . Once for sure two of them had to wear tennis dresses and another occasion I remember the two boys having to wear girl scout dresses. Very funny times ! Darn don't know why i always tried to win .
    Of course they did.

And this one time, at band camp....
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

My sisters never "forced me" to crossdress, but I decided to wear a dress for Halloween when I was 13. A little embarrassed when I asked my sister if I could borrow a dress. She was thrilled to help and fixed me up with a dress, bra and padding. She did my makeup and all. I had a really fun night running around the neighborhood that night!

Another story, I was driving the church bus on time with a bunch of middle school kids on board. It was after dark but I could tell that several of the girls were gathered around one boy and paying him a lot of attention, laughing and carrying on... after a while I heard the boy exclaim that he would love to dress up as Dolly Parton. Me being a crossdresser I smiled to myself thinking "me too." When we got to the church and the kids were getting off the bus I could see that the girls had put make up on him, his eyes, lipstick, eyebrows... the works. He looked pretty good!

Molly

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodie_Lynn View Post
    Too bad there isn't a "CD Fantasy" section of this forum, where all the extreme dreams could be contained.
    There is the "Writer's Society" section. If you are able to compose a short story have at it!

Aspiring Member
    Not exactly.
    I was teased about crossdressing, either as a punishment or just as a practical suggestion.
    The only person who suggested it as a punishment was my grade school principal.
    A female friend suggested it as a Halloween costume.
    A female coworker suggested I wear a dress to work.
    My mother did some dressmaking and I was used to model when it was my size. My mother would tell me that I should have been a girl.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Let me assure you that punishments can and do take some strange forms. My introduction to this lifestyle was a result of panty punishment by both my parents. At age four this was not fun, and there was no desire to have it done again, it was nowhere on the horizon. It was humiliating and I was reminded about how shameful it was. Whether it was the threat of, or the actual punishment, that happened again, this was something that got buried deep for many years. Puberty added a new element to the picture that has taken me to the point where I am today.

Bethany, if you are looking for fantasies then look on sites where you will find them, real life and fiction rarely come close to what you are asking for.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

No but I have been able to take up many a dare, when I did it successfully I became known for passing well as a girl.

I often went out wit the other girls to dances on Saturday night, I forgot to know how to dance with a female partner, I got mixed up all the time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.