Thread: Sunday dinner report 5-26

Sunday dinner report 5-26

So, our son was off at a BBQ today and not coming to Sunday dinner.

Herself and I decided to go out! We went to the same chain place we had gone to last month, but this weekend is a converging of two factors. A) with the holiday weekend, most folks have buggered off somewhere and our local area is a ghost town and B) As far as the neighbors seeing me I am fast approaching "I don't give a care!"

So no nervous rush to the car, just proudly walked on out. We drove to the restaurant and instead of a nervous me and a nervous young waiter, we had a spunky sweetheart of a waitress. It was all "ladies" this and "ladies" that and she even complimented me on my hair. And I took as much lead in the conversation with the waitress as my wife did.

The restaurant was about as dead as town is with only a few tables here and there filled. We had a great time, PLEASED to say nothing to report other than my own growing confidence!

Sorry, no pictures, but my wife and I looked casually fabulous!

Yay Macey! It warms my heart to read that your confidence is growing! You deserve to be happy and I'm thrilled to see you going out and being happy! I wish you nothing but the best Macey.

Nice that you enjoyed yourself and we’re out and about. Enjoy the quiet while you can, I live near the beach and this holiday weekend means everyone is here now for the summer😏

Mazeltov!

Maybe we can have a pic of the outfit after the fact?
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Way to go Macey! The next time will be easier still.
    Phoebe

Patience, I would've snapped a few photos, but by now, we're long home, took a nap to cure the 'itis', and my pillow case now looks like the cosmetics version of the shroud of turin, while my no-longer-quite-so-fresh look is reminiscent of a cougar doing the walk of shame home from the frathouse

Congratulations!!! I am so happy you got out. And the world did not end. Way to go

Platinum Member
    Macey, you are a card! The Shroud of Turin has now been satisfactorily explained!

congrats as another enjoyable outing with your wife!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Platinum Member
    Hi Macey , You are so out there now and there I no turning back anymore.

Earlier today I saw a truck heading up I-95 N loaded with Feathers , Pitchforks and 55 gallon drums of tar

Maybe he was going farther up North.>>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid .oooo.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Macey View Post
    Patience, I would've snapped a few photos, but by now, we're long home, took a nap to cure the 'itis', and my pillow case now looks like the cosmetics version of the shroud of turin, while my no-longer-quite-so-fresh look is reminiscent of a cougar doing the walk of shame home from the frathouse
    Some people work very hard and end up looking like that anyway, so that's no excuse!
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Macey, You go girl! You always make me smile and this is no exception. Good for you and your more then wonderful wife!
    Crissy

Macey,
    You ate making inroads to getting out there. :-)

Each day is a confidence boost.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Macey, Glad you had a great time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Jamie, Macey could have a great time in a phone booth but of course we would have to find one first.
    Crissy

I hope you appreciate how lucky you are to have such a supporting wife. I'm a bit envious as while my wife is tolerant, she will never be acceptong. Keep getting out there. Let those of us who cannot go out live vicariously thru you.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissy 107 View Post
    Jamie, Macey could have a great time in a phone booth but of course we would have to find one first.
    A what booth? A phone what? A what what?