Thread: Chat Rooms?

Chat Rooms?

Hello All Sorry I have been gone for a long time...long time Can anyone recommend a good site for live chats in our community?

Thanks,

Erika

Banned Read only
    Good luck with that...

I have long since given up on chat rooms. They always turn into nothing but guys looking for cybersex.

I think the very concept of the “chat room” is dying off. I don’t even know if any still exist. But with instant communication through text messages, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, tinder, etc, I think chat rooms are essentially dead.

Chat rooms are still popular amongst gamers. The popular is Discord which allows for creating private servers for your own chat rooms. I use discord for about a dozen games and talking with friends. As far as one for our community, I haven’t seen one. Maybe something you can spear head. I’d tots be down for that!
    “Hatred only breeds more hatred.” -The Invid Regis

“We are star stuff. We are the universe made manifest... trying to figure itself out”. - Delenn

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I chat with some CDs on my Tracii facebook page.
    As far as forums I am not sure. I quit doing forums years ago except for this one.
    crossdresser heaven is not a bad site I have made some nice contacts there but its more of a blog place.

I always wanted to discuss in depth, most
    wanted to say hi get of quickly.
    So I quit chats

JAS

Erika, That's pretty 90s.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I agree with everyone that chat rooms are largely a thing of the past. I'm glad that forums are still around, though. I like reading the comments and little by little, I am starting to reach out and comment.

Closing this thread because of this rule: Any link on this site, to other sites that set conditions for access will be removed, this includes Facebook.

You may want to do your own research for chat rooms.