Thread: Have a good day...sir!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Have a good day...sir!

I went out as Lana Mae to try to find a jar opener! (No luck!) I got a nice smile from one lady leaving Roses! I went to Penneys and as I left I got, " have a good day...sir! Giggles from two employees! I just moved on and thought, OK, you will be out of a job within a month so I won't go anywhere with this!(Store is closing Early July!) Did I let it bother me? NO! I just moved on! It was time for lunch so I went home for lunch! In a little while, I am going back out as Lana Mae and do some window shopping! Get out there and don't let others ruin your day! You have a right to be out there! Hugs Lana Mae

LOL Well, I missed an opportunity! I could have come out at work! LOL They called and the nurse working had a family emergency! they said come the way you are! Well, I was dressed as Lana Mae-wig, forms and make up! I just cracked up after hanging up the phone! LM
    Last edited by Lana Mae; 05-29-2019 at 02:34 PM.
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix