Thread: I'm back (once again)

I'm back (once again)

Hello everyone! Pixie here!

It's been a long time since my last thread or frequent activity, I guess.

I can't get a job yet, but I have been trying to at least get help through an online counselling website (the ones who know how disastrous my self-esteem is or that have read my previous threads will know what I'm talking about), so I have been getting some responses that were a bit similar to what some people here in this forum have said to me regarding self-acceptance and similar things. At first I didn't know if to think that maybe makes sense or if I'm screwed up for how much I struggle with that.

In other news, I have a friend who lives close and has been accepting of me. She's okay even about shopping together, which actually helped me a bit about how I feel about all of this, but as I said, just a bit.

I'll be willing to read your comments, opinions or advice, even if I can't follow some yet.

P.S.: No, I haven't purged, but my birthday is close, so also a bit of tension.

Hey Pixie.

You have a friend who wants to shop with you? That's wonderful!

If you are not confident enough to go out while cross dressing, believe me : it will go very well.

Thinks about the fact you are doing nothing wrong, looking like a woman is not a shame and you have only one life. Take a day to do it and go shop to a safe place (or a park whatever).

You will feel free and happy to do it, you can trust me on this one

Quote Originally Posted by Hogrom View Post
    Hey Pixie.

You have a friend who wants to shop with you? That's wonderful!

If you are not confident enough to go out while cross dressing, believe me : it will go very well.

Thinks about the fact you are doing nothing wrong, looking like a woman is not a shame and you have only one life. Take a day to do it and go shop to a safe place (or a park whatever).

You will feel free and happy to do it, you can trust me on this one
    Peculiar that you mention that about the confidence, but to be honest, I'm not confident enough and at the moment I don't have a complete "femme" outfit, but even like that, I'd be afraid to go out like that.

That's not exactly what I'm ashamed about, it's rather that I'm like this and the kind of feedback I have gotten about it at home in the past.

Well, your friend will help for this, I'm sure of this

What kind of bad feedbacks ?

What kind of bad feedbacks ?
    This has ranged from the usual "it's weird" and "I'm uncomfortable about you doing this", to some more surrealistic or harsh comments that I can't get out of my mind to this day, which yeah, (don't) help a lot with self-esteem.

Yeah, I had those, hard to take those.

But you need to continue, to find if you're pleased with crossdressing (or more ?) and see if it's worth it to continue for you.

If you have any advice, I can help !

But you need to continue, to find if you're pleased with crossdressing (or more ?) and see if it's worth it to continue for you.

If you have any advice, I can help !
    I don't know at this point, well, maybe to an extent, when I manage to make that part of my psyche to shut up.

Worth to continue? What do you mean? I used to look for a "cure" long ago (with no good results), now that you mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie_94 View Post
    Worth to continue? What do you mean? I used to look for a "cure" long ago (with no good results), now that you mention it.

For me, it's impossible to cure crossdressing or should I say : cure to be yourself.

You should embrace it and use it to be happy and to be yourself
    Last edited by Hogrom; 05-31-2019 at 04:53 PM.