There's a thread running at the moment started by luuv2dress about what we keep in our handbags/purses.

This prompted me to wonder how many of us have more than one bag, say a day to day and a going out one or different colours to match different outfits. I normally stick with one as I've usually spent considerable time picking out the one that's just right. That said I have been known to colour coordinate in the past. Old bags getting a run out but changing things over from one to the other is a pain.

Supplementary question; are you like me and need a bag to have multiple compartments. Throwing everything into the bottomless pit that seems to be totes just doesn't work for me. A place for everything and everything in it's place. If fact it's a pet hate of mine, GG's who wait until the cashier has put everything into a bag, rung up the total and then, and only then do they start to dig around in their oversized bag for their purse. Grrr, you couldn't do that while you were just stood there??

Oh and finally, are you drawn to designer labels or is practicality or style more important? I must admit I could never ever pay what some bags cost. It's no better made and doesn't do anything a more budget one can do.