Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More than one?

Aspiring Member
    I have four crossbody handbags - (3) leather and a burlap, which is my summertime out and about bag. The (3) leather bags have compartments that helps me organize things.

I no longer carry my wallet in the back pocket of my jeans while at work; instead I keep it in a pocket of my soft-briefcase. Outside of work, I carry a handbag most of the time. I love them and I am always keeping my eyes open for different color.

About a year ago I was embarrassed at the grocery store checkout, when I reached into my purse and discovered that I did not have my wallet with me (I had changed purses, but forgot the wallet). The store associate told me not to worry, it happens frequently.

Just two; one, a black one is the go to. I sometimes carry it in drab.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I tend to only head out in the evening, so I have no day bags. Just about 10 clutches.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

About a dozen here too.

Always on the lookout for more.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I have one purse. Ok, I have a couple of spares, just in case, but only one I actually use. I’ve had to replace it a few times. They do wear out from constant use.