Thread: Come as You are - Taking the plunge

Come as You are - Taking the plunge

Come as You are is the theme of 2019's Pride in Liverpool. It's kinda late in the season, running on the 27th and 28th of July.
    However, this has presented me an opportunity. The festival's logo will be made of a mosaic of pics submitted to the organisers. So I've sent one in, in drab, but identified as Abbie Drake. I'm only out to a very small number of people but I found myself inspired by the theme to come as I am, which right not, thanks to many circumstances, is in drab.
    I'll let you know if I get included.

PS. Happy Pride Month

PPS. London holds its inaugural Trans Pride in the 14th Sept. Could this be the beginning of the end of us sheltering with the LGB folk??
    Last edited by abbiedrake; 06-01-2019 at 11:20 AM.

Well done you.
    Finger crossed you get accepted.
    Xx