Thread: My partner in life!

My partner in life!

In an earlier post I tried to convey both a hurt on my part and the similar hurt I believed may have existed on her part as well. Whatever else we may be in life we are both friends and refuge for each other no matter what.

Today I started my day like this: https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...8&d=1558828633

I went to my current favorite breakfast place, The Black Bear Diner in Rancho Cucamonga. I had the spicy sausage, eggs with cheese and loaded red potatoes. Most delicious, and today I tried something new. I cut each item in half, ate the first half and took the rest to go for later. My brain threw a screaming hissy fit but I think my stomach was on board lol! Plus if my son doesn't get them the leftovers they will still be tasty for me!

On the way home from such delights I stopped at the grocery store for some things we needed at the house and then the drive through of a restaurant I figured she and my son would both eat at. A few moments later and I was on my way home.

My wife and I went to the Ortega Falls. I traded the dress in the picture for shorts and a shirt happily for her benefit and for her company. We got some amazing pictures of each other and the falls. Totally worth the trade as there was no shortage of hours left in the day for the red dress and such after we had a nice time. (I have her permission to share our photos and blurred out those who I couldn't ask.) It took a little extra and some climbing I wasn't sure of but the end result was a picture she loved.

We have our ups and downs and aren't the traditional route by any means but we are muddling along as best we can while making sure both of us are taken care of.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jason+; 06-01-2019 at 09:02 PM. Reason: -1 spelling and grammar!
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Great picture. I have to say, you two look made for each other. Enjoy a long life together. Now I am older, my wife is means more to me than dressing ever could. But it takes compromise.

Jason, Beautiful pictures, you both look very happy and getting out like that is good on many levels.
    PS: I have a feeling your son loved the leftovers.
    Crissy

Jason, That is such a wonderful story. So happy you got to spend some quality time with you wife. BTW, the falls are beautiful.

Your previous post I responded to was a little on the dark side. This one is much more upbeat. You make a nice couple. It is all a matter of adjustment in thinking and finding the right formula that fits you and your wife without either one sacrificing happiness so the other can be happy. A good deal of compromise, but mostly adjusting and integrating your self into the larger picture. Very nice.