And morning too!

My wife and I got up yesterday morning and left for a ride on our motorcycle, just the two of us. No where special, just a ride in the country and a stop for a late lunch. We got home in the late afternoon and my wife insisted on doing a bit of cleaning and I went and laid down for a nap. A few minutes later she snuggled up to me and we had a little snooze.

Later we got up and were just going to have a light dinner, go over bills, and such. My wife mentioned getting undressed and getting on her jammies. While she headed back to the bedroom I went and got a package to surprise her with. I couple weeks back I had bought a couple low priced evening gowns of Amazon, one for her and one for me. I showed her hers, and she asked if I had one too. I told her she would need to get dressed in it to find out! She went her way to get ready, and I got dressed in mine.

She came into our family room a few minutes later and she was breath taking! Just beautiful and I told her so. It fit her better than I expected. She saw what I was wearing and got a big smile and we hugged. We were even wearing similar undies and the same high heels. The gowns were similar, black with a lace bodice, and a side slit to show off our legs with stockings and garter belts. We went back to the kitchen and got some snacks ready and went back to sit and visit. After eating we talked bills for a bit, then we got out the manicure kit and did our finger nails wit the false tips. It was getting late and we were tired so off to bed. We stripped off our gowns, but wore our high heels, stockings, garter belts and undies to bed. We slept well and woke up this morning and snuggled for a while, then got a bit more "serious"! Wink, wink, nudge, nudge!

I think I am going to keep her! A short few years ago When she first found out about my desire to dress I was afraid we were over. It was quite a struggle for some time. She has accepted me and my "quirks"! I think it has helped that I have tried to include her in it as much as possible and made it a thing for both of us to enjoy. She hasn't seen me with boobs yet, but it was brought up last night with not sign of objection, so perhaps out next dress up evening I will include the twins.

On a side note, our neighbors had a rummage sale. I walked over to visit and their 30 year old daughter was there too. She had a few dresses on display and asked me if I wanted to buy any of them. (As far as I know, they do not know about my feminine side, or do they?) I jokingly told her the long pink gown looked nice, but I didn't thing I would do the neckline justice. We all had a good laugh and went on to other conversation. The sad part is the dresses might have fit. She is a a bit on the larger side, not fat, but thick and attractive. Later in the day I mentioned it to my wife and said I really wanted to go look the dresses over!