Thread: Sometimes the lady just takes over!

Sometimes the lady just takes over!

I was out shopping in "natural" gender(no wig, bra/forms, or make up!) I was starting to take my cart back, when a 50 ish lady was in front of me and offered to take my cart with hers! Not intending anything, I said in a higher than normal pitch, "Oh, thank you so much, dear!" The lady smiled and so did a lady getting ready to get in her car! Smiles all around! I catch myself off and on doing feminine mannerisms! I often talk with my hands, etc. What about the rest of you? Do you find your feminine side expressing when you don't expect it? Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

YES! I have to be especially careful at work, but I do notice it in other situations as well.
    Other than work, I tend to let 'her' run with it.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

How does the saying go, the price of freedom is constant vigilance?
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

My wife and I each have our own sink in the master bathroom. Sometimes were both getting ready to go out at the same time. A few times I have looked over at her while she's doing her makeup. All of a sudden this thought pops into my head, "Oh [Expletive deleted], I forgot to allow enough time to put on my makeup." Then I realize that it's not a makeup day for be, and relax.

As I've said many times before, my wife has never seen me en femme, and doesn't want to.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Platinum Member
    Hi Lana Mae , It is just you enjoying the best of both worlds. >Orchid .oOOo.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Jodie: I sometimes catch myself walking down the halls at work like a woman! I also have caught myself with feminine mannerisms at work!
    Patience: Yes, I must be constantly on guard but often wonder if it would make a difference!
    Steffi: I live without a wife so not much I can't do at home!
    Orchid: I think you are right! LOL
    Thanks ladies for your replies!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix