Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where do you keep your things

Quote Originally Posted by missjoann49 View Post
    I read a lot of posts on here pertaining to many of you say that your SO does not approve of your dressing.
    With that being said (as I do not have that problem) I am curious where most of you
    keep your clothing and other belongings.
    Just a curiosity question.
    Hope you all have a great day
    I keep most of my things under the backseat of my Nissan Frontier. I have a few flip flops that I keep in a backpack in my garage lol
    It sucks really.

When my wife came home early one day and discovered my stash which I had previously stored in large plastic containers in the bush, she suggested I keep my stuff in a large cupboard in our shed, padlocked with only me knowing the combination to open it.
    I am so grateful she reacted this way. We are DADT but I have frequent opportunities to use the contents of the cupboard, My CD life is wonderful.

Everything is in the closet... with me! 🤣

I have a large suitcase in the basement by the hot water heater and i keep my panties in the back of my underwear drawer. At this point I have more panties then mens underwear. oh well.
    [FO

My wife is supportive but all my clothes are in my home office. During a rough patch before my CDing I moved all my male clothes there, then when I started CDing regularly my girl clothes went in our bedroom closet so our kids would think they were my wife's. Then during an argument about my dressing I moved all the girl clothes to my home office and it was nice to have it all in one spot so once things were patched I left them down there. Since I like to wear mix mode outfits, it is nice to have both the male and female clothes in one place. The only thing that sucks is my home office is on the opposite side of the house and down a flight of stairs from the master bathroom. And my home office closet is not tall enough for my dresses so I keep those in the master closet. And I keep nightgowns and half slips in my night stand.

in the closet or dresser. My gf knows about my girl side and is f9ine with it

I keep everything in duffel bags that are hidden in a space behind a door in a closet on our top floor. Getting to this door requires removing all the suitcases in the closet, so my disapproving wife is extremely unlikely to find them. It also limits the amount of clothes and shoes that I can buy, which is a good thing!

Dresses and most other things in a box in the garage. Panties, stockings and a few other things in the dresser. After my wife found the box a few years back she decided she doesn’t want to see it so she doesn’t snoop.

Hiding clothes is a major factor in not purchasing my own wardrobe. We are thinking of downsizing which would really make things harder. Those of you that do not have approving wives must harbor some fear of being caught. I know I would.

When I was in my teens I kept them in thisAttachment 304718
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

My jewelry is on a stand in the living room, My clothing is in my closet in my wife's sewing room. My undies are in drawers. and my makeup is in the bathroom. Nothing is hidden.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by Judy-Somthing View Post
    When I was in my teens I kept them in thisAttachment 304718
    Hidden in plain sight! Perfect!

I'm not sure if this thread is a question of where to hide your things, Joann. For those who need hiding places, I've used above drop ceilings, between rafters with a sheet of paneling to keep it there, behind walls hung on a rope in a duffel bag, in the space between the bottom drawer of dressers and the floor, false bottoms of trunks, in between the 2nd floor and the ceiling of the 1st floor by making a removable floor plank, bottom of a toolbox, bottom of a tackle box, and even kept my heels in a Timberland boot box right under all my other shoe boxes. A big box that a christmas display came in, I knew that wifey would never set it up, so I knew I could keep anything in there. I had teh box my hand held band saw came in, another thing she would never look into. Basically, in places that my wife would never want to look in. Every little space where no one would usually look works.

Since I'm not married anymore, I keep everything right where any woman would, for convenience. In the closets, in the dressers. Some in a big suitcase. Whenever anyone comes over that I don't know if they'd be okay with it, it all goes into big plastic bins which slide under the bed, and in my luggage.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Silver Member
    Since most all of my clothes are women's I keep them in closets, drawers. We do have some in storage boxes for out of season things since my wife and I both have a lot of clothes. The only thing she complains about is the lingerie numbers. She thinks it is excessive and it is.

I have a backpack hidden in my closet stuffed with all my goodies lol

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    My wife is not accepting. She does not snoop. She values her own privacy so she does not violate my privacy.
    This is our arrangement. We have our own private spaces. Carla's stuff commands four large dressers and a walk in closet. Her shoes line the wall in the office. Private bathroom with makeup filling the drawers and sink top.
    One wall in the closet is all wigs hanging on coat hooks.
    It's a crossdresser's dream, actually.
    I have a long time friend that installed fake air ducts in the basement to conceal her wardrobe. That's the most ingenious solution ever!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

My stuff takes up what little room there is in the basement, in two dressers and two store display hanging racks (mostly skirts here). My wife knows, is unsupportive, and would like to reclaim my space for whatever else (including me sometimes). Both of the store racks are on wheels so that I can condense the space when I'm not dressing up. I keep my lingerie out of sight with the exception of the panties I store in my underwear drawer with a few pairs of men's underwear. I do my own wash so with this exception she doesn't see much other than when I'm wearing it.
    Last edited by Barbara Black; 06-06-2019 at 07:37 AM.

Im am currently looking for a storage locker away from the house so I can store all my items and the new ones coming I have tried the roof cavity but in summer time it can be 55deg plus in the roof space.

I keep my things in the closet. Well, actually, a closet and a half. And in the dresser drawers.

There are benefits to living alone.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

I'm single, so everything is in my closet, shoes under the bed, and makeup in a cabinet. HOWEVER, I share a house with two other guys who are not CDs, so Veronica and her things don't leave the room unless they are both out of the house. I don't think they know, but I can't be sure.
    Veronica

Love who you are! You are uniquely you!!

Sadly in a suitcase in the boot of my car. Hidden away and not allowed to coexist with my male stuff. 😢

Since my stroke I don't hide anything she saw it all when I was in the hospital.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN