Thread: Funny thing to note today

Funny thing to note today

I have decided after all these years to try to do something about the persistent ring of belly fat and went for a consult at Ideal Image for cool sculpting. Well I was the only client there and the young GG behind the counter was a Ginger, so I made the remark that I can pull off the Ginger look and showed here my Avatar photo. She says, "She's pretty". I smiled and said honey that was me on Halloween! She did not believe it, and handed my phone to one of the other girls, about my age and said "Hey check this out" and hands her the phone and she says almost the same thing. I replied again that it was me, she double takes and says I make a very pretty woman!

Felt pretty good and was very funny!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You do make a pretty woman so I agree with them.
    You are lucky to have just one ring of belly fat.
    I am not so lucky LOLOL

If you decide to try the cool sculpting - please share your experience with it.

Good luck on the weight loss. Your lucky that your BMI is low enough to go there, I'm currently on a diet to loose weight.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Good luck with the weight loss. The girls don't lie. You do make a pretty woman.

Losing weight can be hard so I am also interested in this. I know I exercise and try and eat better but it is always a battle.
    Crissy

Gold Member
    Please let us know if and how it work's. I myself could use some
    size reduction in the Belly area.
    rader

Quote Originally Posted by fun4metoo2004 View Post
    the young GG behind the counter was a Ginger, so I made the remark that I can pull off the Ginger look
    I find your comment very offensive and pls explain what is the ginger look exactly. If you said She's a ginger. you're suggesting that her gingerness is her most important quality. If you had said she had lovely ginger her that is different. The offensive word is not Ginger, it A that is.

Isn't it fun to see the change of expression on their faces when you tell them that the pretty woman in the picture is actually you?

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky_Scot View Post
    I find your comment very offensive and pls explain what is the ginger look exactly. If you said She's a ginger. you're suggesting that her gingerness is her most important quality. If you had said she had lovely ginger her that is different. The offensive word is not Ginger, it A that is.
    I'll let FFM2 explain herself, but if I understand it correctly, it's how red-haired people are sometimes described. The term is used quite freely on South Park, FWIW.
    Last edited by char GG; 06-04-2019 at 08:18 PM. Reason: See rules, some words are not necessary
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky_Scot View Post
    The receptionist was A Red Headed/Ginger Hair color. I think we have difference of culture. Yes, she would be described as A Ginger in the U.S. No offense meant.